Main Menu

Languishing Yet Again (VQ game)

Started by Solmyr, April 09, 2013, 01:37:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viking

Quote from: Solmyr on April 15, 2013, 06:46:01 AM
Protestants: Play Card as Operations

#43: 1 / Experienced Pilot [RESPONSE]
Add 1 to the Navigation Rating of a sea captain for the remainder of his voyage (up to a maximum Navigation Rating of 3). Does not change a Navigation Table result unless played before dice are rolled.

Message from Protestants:
Laudonniere to South Atlantic and dropping off colony.

WTF?

were all your cards "1"s?
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Berkut

Jeromey's play is Menendez de Avila for the event.

Place a fortress in Cuba and a Patrol in Antilles.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Berkut

My play:

Spain: Play Card as Event

#27: 2 / Knights of St. John
If Knights of St. John are on map, not under siege, and connected by 1 sea zone to an Ottoman-controlled port, and Ottoman is not an inactive major power, then either draw and keep 1 random card from Ottoman or drop their piracy VP by 1. OR If Knights of St. John are off map Spain adds Knights counter on its 2-unit side to a Spanish-controlled home port. If Malta is under Spanish control and not under siege, add them there. Otherwise add them to an empty, unfortified Spanish home port and add a fortress to the space.

Message from Spain:
Take a card from the Ottomans

0 rows returned

Solmyr

Quote from: Viking on April 15, 2013, 08:14:44 AM

Add 1 to the Navigation Rating of a sea captain for the remainder of his voyage (up to a maximum Navigation Rating of 3). Does not change a Navigation Table result unless played before dice are rolled.

WTF?

I told you I felt like I'm you.

Habbaku

Quote from: Solmyr on April 15, 2013, 08:45:43 AM

WTF?

Don't be so hard on yourself.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Viking

Quote from: Habbaku on April 15, 2013, 08:48:17 AM
Quote from: Solmyr on April 15, 2013, 08:45:43 AM

WTF?

Don't be so hard on yourself.

shit, you don't commiserate with me when I roll snake-eyes for pretty much every patronage or colony roll.

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Viking

I'm reasonably certain that helping spain pave the carribean with forts is not a way for anybody other than spain to win.

Solmyr

I'm sure that 1 CP treasure was more than enough payment.

Habbaku

I am sure you jokers should worry about your own deals with Spain before you worry about mine.  Unlike some of you, I don't make deals that don't benefit me.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Berkut

0 rows returned

Solmyr

I didn't make any deals with Spain, so I can worry about yours. :P

Berkut

Why is everyone worrying so much about Spain to begin with?

0 rows returned

Maximus

I don't seem to be getting game files. And since players aren't describing their moves it makes it hard to play.

Maximus

On the plus side ACTS is sending notifications again.