Korea Thread: Liberal Moon Jae In Elected

Started by jimmy olsen, March 25, 2013, 09:57:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

While being cheaper imports would be good, it seems to me that those planes, helicopters and frigates would be just as much use against the North as against Japan.

The South is hardly under militarized.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Queequeg

Jimmy, how serious do Koreans take their claims to Korean-inhabited bits of Manchuria? 
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Queequeg on April 13, 2013, 07:46:54 PM
Jimmy, how serious do Koreans take their claims to Korean-inhabited bits of Manchuria?
I've heard it seriously from students, who must be learning it from adults, but I imagine that most adults would be realistic and realize it's an impossible dream.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Queequeg

I've picked up some of my dad's Japanese anti-Korea bias I think.  They seem a strangely quarrelsome people by North-East Asian standards. 
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Jacob

The Chinese rumour mill has it that young Kim hasn't been seen for two weeks. There's speculation of internal changes.

Just a rumour, though...

Ed Anger

My war boner has been deflated.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

Quote from: Jacob on April 14, 2013, 08:13:43 PM
The Chinese rumour mill has it that young Kim hasn't been seen for two weeks. There's speculation of internal changes.

Just a rumour, though...

Sounds too good to be true.  What is interesting though is that in some of the last pictures of him he had a bandage on his wrist.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Jacob

Quote from: derspiess on April 14, 2013, 08:39:23 PM
Sounds too good to be true.  What is interesting though is that in some of the last pictures of him he had a bandage on his wrist.

Heh, even if it's true who knows if it's good?

Crazy_Ivan80

Just a rumour, though...

isn't he hiding behing giant binoculars?

DGuller

Just a rumour, though...
Chinese-made rumors are not very reliable, in my experience.

Tamas

Quote from: DGuller on April 15, 2013, 07:42:27 AM

Just a rumour, though...
Chinese-made rumors are not very reliable, in my experience.

I lolled

derspiess

Quote from: Jacob on April 15, 2013, 12:07:14 AM
Heh, even if it's true who knows if it's good?

Well, neither Kim Jong Un nor his generals are great alternatives, but having the Kim line of succession cut would be a good starting point.  Plus, the generals would probably be somewhat more rational and at least more predictable than the fat kid.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Sheilbh

Just a rumour, though...
Apparently China, for the first time, didn't issue any statement or give any extra food aid for Kim Il Sung's birthday :mellow:
Let's bomb Russia!