For Seedy, an artwork of a B-2 nuke strike on Fatty Arbuckle Un:

MURDER BONER REACTIVATE!
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

11B4V

QuoteI wanna set the world on fire
Until it's burning bright for You
It's everything that I desire
Can I be the one You use?
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 08, 2013, 05:59:46 PM
For Seedy, an artwork of a B-2 nuke strike on Fatty Arbuckle Un:

Pretty picture, but inauthentic; a B-2 nuclear delivery would most likely never occur during daylight.  Or use just one weapon.

jimmy olsen

Apparently my students believe once Korea is untied that they should fight China for the Yanbian Korean Autonomous Region.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yanbian_Korean_Autonomous_Prefecture

Yeah...good luck with that.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

derspiess

Quote from: jimmy olsen on April 08, 2013, 09:34:54 PM
Apparently my students believe once Korea is untied that they should fight China for the Yanbian Korean Autonomous Region.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yanbian_Korean_Autonomous_Prefecture

Yeah...good luck with that.

Well, I still think China could fall apart if they ever get true democracy.  So who knows.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

jimmy olsen

Lol, how about no you fat fuck.

http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/national/2013/04/09/95/0301000000AEN20130409011500315F.HTML

Quote(2nd LD) N. Korea calls on foreigners living in S. Korea to devise evacuation plans
SEOUL, April 9 (Yonhap) -- North Korea on Tuesday called on foreigners living in South Korea to devise evacuation plans, further escalating tensions on the Korean Peninsula.

North Korea's Asia-Pacific Peace Committee (KAPPC) said in a statement monitored in Seoul that foreign nationals should find out in advance where they can take shelter as well as examine evacuation plans to leave the country.

The committee, an organ of the ruling Workers' Party that oversees inter-Korean affairs, said the North does not want to see foreigners in the South hurt in the case of war.

"The committee informs all foreign institutions and enterprises and foreigners including tourists in Seoul and all other parts of South Korea that they are requested to take measures for shelter and evacuation in advance for their safety," the KAPPC's English dispatch said. There are some 1.4 million foreigners in South Korea.

"The United States and the South Korean puppet warmongers are now watching for a chance to start war against the DPRK after massively introducing weapons of mass destruction, including nuclear war hardware into south Korea," it said.

DPRK stands for the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, the North's official name.

The statement, read by the organization's spokesman, warned that if conflict breaks out, the North will conduct an all out "merciless sacred retaliatory war". The official added the Korean Peninsula is on the brink of a thermonuclear war and current developments can pose grave challenges for the whole of the Asia-Pacific region.

The remarks come as the communist country has repeatedly said it will turn Seoul and Washington into a "sea of fire" and launch pre-emptive nuclear attacks against its enemies.

North Korea observers in Seoul said the latest rhetoric is part of an ongoing effort by the North to ratchet up tensions on the peninsula.

"Fueling tension has been a trademark tactic employed for decades by the North to deal with outside pressure against its bad behavior and win concessions," said a government official, who declined to be identified. Pyongyang has come under international criticism for conducting its third nuclear test on Feb. 12 and launching a long range rocket last December.

Others observers in Seoul speculated that pushing up tensions may have been timed with the launch of the Musudan intermediate-range ballistic missile. There has been growing conjecture that the missile, carried on a mobile transporter, will be launched Wednesday. The missile has a range of 3,000-4,000 kilometers and could be programmed to target U.S. bases in Guam.

Besides threatening to attack its enemies with nuclear weapons, Pyongyang nullified the Armistice Agreement that ended the Korean War (1950-53), saying it will no longer honor non-aggression pacts signed with South Korea and more recently said it would pull its workers out of the Kaesong Industrial Complex.

The complex, located in North Korea, is the only remaining economic link between the two countries, and its closure could act as a destabilizing force.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Razgovory

They are still playing this game?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Razgovory on April 09, 2013, 03:48:17 AM

It's kind of like a Languish board game. Everyone else is sick of playing and ready to quit, while North Korea is hectoring them about sending in their turns.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

derspiess

So, anybody got any plans tomorrow for Missile Launch Day?
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Admiral Yi

Go to work, a little Languish, play a game.  Gotta buy some smokes.

mongers

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on April 09, 2013, 09:12:46 AM

It's kind of like a Languish board game. Everyone else is sick of playing and ready to quit, while North Korea is hectoring them about sending in their turns.

:lol:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Ed Anger

Quote from: derspiess on April 09, 2013, 10:37:31 AM
So, anybody got any plans tomorrow for Missile Launch Day?

Sitting in my underwear, hopefully watching footage of sm-2's intercepting missiles.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

KRonn

How about a nice game of chess??

Queequeg

Anyone else wonder if Kim Jong-un isn't some how psychologically broken in a way that his father or grandfather weren't?  He's never known anything but supreme power. I actually wonder if he even understands how much of a laughingstock his country is. 
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Admiral Yi

I really dont' see any substantive difference between his antics and Bed Head's.