Korea Thread: Liberal Moon Jae In Elected

Started by jimmy olsen, March 25, 2013, 09:57:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

Quote from: DGuller on April 04, 2013, 07:54:02 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on April 04, 2013, 07:51:06 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on April 04, 2013, 07:48:21 PM
Timmay has loaded his anime pillows on his escape rickshaw.

:D Dont fret Tim. It will be just a bright light then nothing.
:hmm:  Depends on how close he is.

True at least he'll have an everlasting shadow portrait.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

The coolie driver, who will duck under the rickshaw and somehow survive.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

11B4V

Quote from: Lettow77 on April 04, 2013, 07:56:53 PM
But if tim is evaporated by nork nuclear nonsense, who will post the news thread about it?  :hmm:

Stop calling them Nork's you knob. :mad:
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Queequeg

Quote from: Lettow77 on April 04, 2013, 07:16:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=560bR8-cNsI

pure-hearted otome who regard the welfare of the sacred isles :wub:
Figures you'd latch on to the dregs in the Japanese far-right, you wretched degenerate. 
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Lettow77

She's purdy and sings passably and is loyal to the holy sacred kuni
what's to dislike?
竹島から出て行け~
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

11B4V

Tim, if the shit starts, you could always go to TROKA HQ and offer services.

derspiess

So I wonder what the Norks have in store for tomorrow.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

lustindarkness

Why did we start calling them "norks"?
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

11B4V

Quote from: lustindarkness on April 04, 2013, 08:30:55 PM

Who knows they probably heard it on the net some where. :rolleyes:

jimmy olsen

The closest is about a hundred miles away. I'd be fine from their little firecrackers.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

11B4V

Quote from: jimmy olsen on April 04, 2013, 08:31:56 PM

The closest is about a hundred miles away. I'd be fine from their little firecrackers.

Not with the NKPA SF running around.

CountDeMoney

katmai

Fucking Derspicy and his Nork bullshit.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

derspiess

Quote from: lustindarkness on April 04, 2013, 08:30:55 PM

:shifty:

Anyway, if you have anything better, please offer it up.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive