News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Korea Thread: Liberal Moon Jae In Elected

Started by jimmy olsen, March 25, 2013, 09:57:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 14, 2017, 09:06:22 PM
DPRK possesses 21 1,000 pound bombs.

Clearly this means your military is just as strong as ours.  :lol:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

CountDeMoney

QuoteDPRK News Service‏ @DPRK_News

Long awaited giraffe birth proves anti-climactic, resulting in only another giraffe.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

jimmy olsen

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 16, 2017, 05:01:43 PM
QuoteDPRK News Service‏ @DPRK_News

Long awaited giraffe birth proves anti-climactic, resulting in only another giraffe.

This is some A grade trolling :lmfao:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

citizen k

This is going to get ugly before the Kim family is removed.

Report: North Korea soldiers face punishment for Kim Jong Un jokes
Published: April 14, 2017 at 11:06 AM

Elizabeth Shim

April 14 (UPI) -- North Korean officers and soldiers suspected of slandering Kim Jong Un are under investigation.

Members of North Korea's second army corps have been placed under arrest for mocking the North Korean dictator, a source in the country's South Hwanghae Province told Radio Free Asia.

"News of cadres of the second army corps slandering Kim Jong Un reached all the way to the People's Army's General Political Bureau, and the arrested cadres are to be severely punished," the source said.

The group had "compared Kim Jong Un to a kindergartner," a joke that began to spread covertly across the military unit, according to the source.

Other soldiers referred to Kim as a mentally ill patient in their jokes, the source said.

Kim is so unpopular among the cadres that another joke, suggesting the North Korean leader is more outrageous than his father Kim Jong Il and grandfather Kim Il Sung combined, refers to him as "Kim squared."

A second source in Yanggang Province said the crackdown began in the second army corps, but other units are becoming nervous.

Soldiers across the military are afraid they may be scapegoated or be targeted in a wave of crackdowns and are staying "prepared for censorship," the source said.

Kim is increasingly unpopular in the country.

In December, anti-Kim propaganda leaflets that read, "Let us overthrow Kim Jong Un" were found in the city of Pochonbo.

The state ordered a crackdown, and conducted handwriting tests while searching homes in order to find the suspects.

Anti-Kim graffiti was also found in the city of Chongjin in December.

© 2017 United Press International, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

CountDeMoney

North Korea Offers Unconditional Surrender After Mike Pence Angrily Squints at It

I would like to know exactly how far Trump has sold out the Taiwanese in exchange for China's cooperation with North Korea.*  We like to make deals, you know.  Bargaining chips, and all that.

CountDeMoney

"For tonight's performance, Mike Pence will play all three roles of Vice President, Race Bannon and Tom Hagen."

QuotePence to South Korea: 'Our trade relationship is falling short'
By Mark Hensch - 04/17/17 10:23 PM EDT
TheHill.com

Vice President Pence on Monday said the U.S. is not reaping the full benefits of trading with South Korea.

"We have to be honest about where our trade relationship is falling short," he said in Seoul, according to pool reports. "Our businesses continue to face too many barriers to entry, which tilts the playing field against American workers."

Pence then urged South Korea to "level that playing field" by reevaluating the United States-Korea Free Trade Agreement (KORUS FTA).

"We will work with you [to] reform KORUS in the days ahead," he told about 100 U.S. and South Korean business representatives gathered for his remarks.

Pence's meeting reportedly included representatives from Boeing, Ford, Visa, United Airlines, Oracle, Chevron and more.

The vice president said the U.S. will not waver on its decades-long partnership South Korea amid rising tensions with North Korea.

"We are with you 100 percent, don't doubt it for a second," Pence told listeners during roughly 17-minute remarks.

A senior North Korean official said Monday that the U.S. has "created a dangerous situation in which a thermonuclear war may break out at any minute."

"[North Korea] is ready to react to any mode of war desired by the U.S.," Kim In Ryong, North Korea's deputy United Nations ambassador, said in Panmunjom, North Korea.

Tensions on the Korean Peninsula have soared amid satellite imagery indicating that North Korea is preparing for its sixth nuclear test.

North Korea attempted to launch a ballistic missile off its east coast Sunday but ultimately failed, according to U.S. and South Korean military officials.

Trump has pressured China in recent weeks to help curb North Korea's pursuit of nuclear weapons and deescalate tensions in Asia.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

CountDeMoney

DGuller

Monoriu

I thought they hate foreign influence.  The blue cat is Doraemon  :lol: