It's official, Marty's back in the Catholic church

Started by Razgovory, March 28, 2013, 06:38:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Martinus

:lol:

And Ide, it is definitely less nasty than licking a vagina.

Ideologue

Quote from: Martinus on March 28, 2013, 11:43:05 PM
:lol:

And Ide, it is definitely less nasty than licking a vagina.

I was trying to work some cross-thread irony with the analingus thing, but no one saw it. :weep:
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

CountDeMoney

And people think vows of celibacy and poverty are big turn-offs for the declining ranks of the priesthood.

If it's a symbolic act, just pretend to do it.  Ick.

Camerus

It's both symbolic and actual, much like the life of Christ itself.  ;)

CountDeMoney

[FatherCdM]
"Aren't there any chicks here that need their feet kissed?  I mean, I can do that."
[/FatherCdM]

Martinus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 29, 2013, 07:44:02 AM
[FatherCdM]
"Aren't there any chicks here that need their feet kissed?  I mean, I can do that."
[/FatherCdM]

Actually he also kissed feet of two chicks, one Christian and one Muslim.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Martinus on March 29, 2013, 08:30:54 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 29, 2013, 07:44:02 AM
[FatherCdM]
[/FatherCdM]

Actually he also kissed feet of two chicks, one Christian and one Muslim.

Were they hot?  That matters.