News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Insect Jewelry

Started by Malthus, March 27, 2013, 03:44:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malthus

Quote from: Razgovory on March 27, 2013, 07:44:33 PM
As a child Malthus was abandoned in the woods and raised by termites.  He believed himself of the order Isoptera until 10 years old when he was brought back to civilization.  He still has an affinity for his six legged cousins, and consumes around one metric ton of wood each year.

All true!

Yet oddly enough, despite this unfortunate upbringing, I'm still better adjusted than the average Languishista.  :P
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Razgovory

Well that's not exactly uncommon here.  JR was raised by leeches, HVC was raised by walruses, Neil was raised by a totem pole, Marty by ordinary Poles, Fahdiz by Grues, Ide by ionizing radiation, Grumbler by concentrated ill-will and Dguller by Russians.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

garbon

Quote from: Razgovory on March 27, 2013, 08:02:49 PM
Well that's not exactly uncommon here.  JR was raised by leeches, HVC was raised by walruses, Neil was raised by a totem pole, Marty by ordinary Poles, Fahdiz by Grues, Ide by ionizing radiation, Grumbler by concentrated ill-will and Dguller by Russians.

Only a few of us can claim good backgrounds. :goodboy:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Razgovory

I was going to put you down as well, garbon raised by the color pink.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017