Choose literary characters to describe you/your life

Started by merithyn, March 28, 2014, 09:50:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: grumbler on March 31, 2014, 08:28:40 AM
Darth Vader

grumbler's been known to choke the shit out of a flag officer or two with his mind from time to time.

Razgovory

Quote from: grumbler on March 31, 2014, 08:28:40 AM
Darth Vader

Good Lord, you are annoying now, If your teenage years were like Darth Vader's teenage years then you would be completely unbearable.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

grumbler

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 31, 2014, 12:10:59 PM
grumbler's been known to choke the shit out of a flag officer or two with in his mind from time to time.

FYP.  :(
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!