Best Little Whore Pill In Texas: Two Years Later

Started by CountDeMoney, March 16, 2013, 10:23:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 17, 2013, 09:23:24 PM
Quote from: garbon on March 17, 2013, 09:18:47 PM
Agreed, maybe we should just abort all brown babies. Not like their poor parents can properly care for them anyway.

Nah, let's just keep them trapped in the constantly revolving economic prison of babies having babies.  Much easier to control them politically that way.

Why bother? If you abort them and they don't exist - no chance of a revolt.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on March 17, 2013, 09:26:30 PM

Then who would the GOP have left to rail against?  Hippies?

frunk

And I was worried this thread would descend in tone.

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 17, 2013, 09:29:20 PM
Quote from: garbon on March 17, 2013, 09:26:30 PM

Then who would the GOP have left to rail against?  Hippies?

I'm sure that's a big concern of yours.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: frunk on March 17, 2013, 09:54:10 PM

Can a thread go lower when it starts in the gutter?

Eddie Teach

Quote from: garbon on March 17, 2013, 10:10:02 PM
Quote from: frunk on March 17, 2013, 09:54:10 PM

Can a thread go lower when it starts in the gutter?

Sure, it can run down into the sewer.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

I'm not sure you can use the smiley called "the Garbon" against me. :hmm:

Razgovory

Agreed, maybe we should just abort all brown babies. Not like their poor parents can properly care for them anyway.

You really are taking this GOP thing to heart aren't you?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

11B4V

Why they got to be brown. Racist.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Valmy

The Texas Legislature will look for any reason to not fund something.  They know they have one job: keep taxes low.  Their conservative constituency is not going to care much about public services collapsing.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Berkut

Quote from: Valmy on March 18, 2013, 07:30:17 AM
The Texas Legislature will look for any reason to not fund something.  They know they have one job: keep taxes low.  Their conservative constituency is not going to care much about public services collapsing.

Yeah, I am not buying the idea that the reason the Texas legislature *refused to take federal money* was because of their noble desire to keep taxes low.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

fhdz

and the horse you rode in on