And we're back!

Main Menu

U.S. system grows necrophilic psychopaths

Started by Syt, March 15, 2013, 05:17:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fhdz

and the horse you rode in on

Syt

For further study I recommend the movie Nekromantik.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Ed Anger

Of course the German has necrophilia film recommendation.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

sbr

Eddie Teach

Idiots. How hard is it to bribe the guy at the morgue?  :rolleyes:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

dps

Really, if you give any credence to how that story characterizes the incident, this is the worst part: 

The parents of the victims were not particularly worried about their children for two days.

mongers

Quote from: dps on March 15, 2013, 09:59:45 PM
Really, if you give any credence to how that story characterizes the incident, this is the worst part: 

The parents of the victims were not particularly worried about their children for two days.

These were adults, are you saying you'd find it entirely natural to be in daily contact with your parents at age 22 ?
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

dps

Quote from: mongers on March 15, 2013, 10:10:01 PM

These were adults, are you saying you'd find it entirely natural to be in daily contact with your parents at age 22 ?

I may have missed it, but I didn't see their ages given in the article, and I assumed that they were teens, too. 

But yeah, if they were 22, I wouldn't expect their parents to worried.

garbon

My mother would be worried after two days. In fact, I think I might have emails to prove that. -_-
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

mongers

Quote from: dps on March 15, 2013, 10:16:44 PM
Quote from: mongers on March 15, 2013, 10:10:01 PM

I may have missed it, but I didn't see their ages given in the article, and I assumed that they were teens, too. 

But yeah, if they were 22, I wouldn't expect their parents to worried.

Nevermind, I read elsewhere that they were a 22year old and a 18/19 year old. 
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Ideologue

Quote from: garbon on March 15, 2013, 10:23:52 PM
My mother would be worried after two days. In fact, I think I might have emails to prove that. -_-

Aw. :P
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Strix

Reminds me of what happened in the bathroom in Clerks!  :nelson:
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher