6,000 Dead Pigs in River Not Affecting Shanghai's Water, Officials Insist

Started by garbon, March 13, 2013, 03:24:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 14, 2013, 07:46:59 PM
So Shanghai smells like dirty hot dog water, big deal.  So does Manhattan.

Umm, that's urine for your information. :rolleyes:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

garbon

You'd agree it is currently winter, right? So no, you're wrong. :P
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

I suppose you're right;  I guess in summertime the urine is masked by Staten Island.

garbon

KRonn

Quote from: dps on March 13, 2013, 09:37:16 PM
I don't have any problem believing that Shanghai's drinking water is so bad that it takes more than 6000 dead pigs in the river to make it even worse.

Maybe the pigs died from drinking the river water...

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Brain

Quote from: KRonn on March 15, 2013, 01:32:23 PM
Quote from: dps on March 13, 2013, 09:37:16 PM
I don't have any problem believing that Shanghai's drinking water is so bad that it takes more than 6000 dead pigs in the river to make it even worse.

Maybe the pigs died from drinking the river water...

^_^
Women want me. Men want to be with me.