Would you consider your spouse getting fat a good reason for divorce?

Started by MadImmortalMan, March 13, 2013, 03:42:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Assuming he/she wasn't fat when you married.

Yes
30 (60%)
No
13 (26%)
I'll have a Jumbo Jack with extra ketchup, large fries and a Diet Coke
7 (14%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Syt

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 02, 2013, 10:41:05 AM
It is a well known scientific fact that actuaries, contrary to accountants, keep their genitalia in an easy-to-reach fanny pack for storage and safekeeping.

If they're married, the safekeeping is done in the wife's purse.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

derspiess

So is this a victory for fat acceptance?  :D

http://www.myfoxny.com/story/21888847/target-apologizes-for-label-on-plus-size-dress

QuoteTarget apologizes for label on plus-size dress

Some Target shoppers say a label that listed the color of a plus-size dress as "manatee gray" was insulting.  The label for the same dress in smaller sizes described it as "dark heather gray."
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

merithyn

Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

derspiess

Looks like they're doing plus-sized gals a favor by charging them $2.99 less. 

Which would be more money for them to spend on food :rolleyes:

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Quote from: derspiess on April 05, 2013, 01:59:48 PM
Looks like they're doing plus-sized gals a favor by charging them $2.99 less. 

Which would be more money for them to spend on food :rolleyes:

More chorizo!
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive