Bad jokes, name calling, and personality types. General douchebaggery

Started by 11B4V, March 11, 2013, 08:01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

garbon

Quote from: grumbler on March 12, 2013, 09:04:10 PM
Berkut only keeps going after the weaselers as long as they keep weaseling.  I do the same.  That's often the most fun part of any discussion!   :D

People like PW have only themselves to blame when they keep reading on in what has become essentially a two-person conversation, and then try to make themselves feel better by tossing in comments about how stupid it is for the weasel-hunter to keep hunting weasels.  I always enjoy the fury of posters like him, because the fury is so completely misplaced.  Berkut and I have the excuse that we are having fun, but Pete's only excuse for continuing to read and post is... well, actually, I have no idea why he does it.  Masochism, perhaps.  :hmm:

We have a PM system for that. :smarty:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

DontSayBanana

QuoteBad jokes, name calling, and personality types. General douchebaggery Languish

Edited for succinctness.
Experience bij!

Razgovory

I rarely use the PM system.  I just use it to send weird poems to Berkut and Grumbler.  Privately they are very supportive, though they feel they must hide it on the OT.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

11B4V

Quote from: DontSayBanana on March 12, 2013, 11:26:29 PM
QuoteBad jokes, name calling, and personality types. General douchebaggery Languish

Edited for succinctness.

:huh:  :D

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

mongers

Quote from: Razgovory on March 12, 2013, 11:28:13 PM
I rarely use the PM system.  I just use it to send weird poems to Berkut and Grumbler.  Privately they are very supportive, though they feel they must hide it on the OT.

:lol:

Excellent.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Habbaku

Quote from: DontSayBanana on March 12, 2013, 11:26:29 PM

Edited for succinctness.

Yeah, great editing there.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

dps

Quote from: Razgovory on March 12, 2013, 11:22:24 PM
There is no such place in Rat's ass Missouri.

Yeah, but it's a pretty good description of the whole state.

Razgovory

Quote from: dps on March 13, 2013, 12:47:40 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on March 12, 2013, 11:22:24 PM
There is no such place in Rat's ass Missouri.

Yeah, but it's a pretty good description of the whole state.

I stole it from The Mystery Science theater 3000 movie.