11B4V

Quote from: Berkut on March 12, 2013, 02:46:57 PM
Quote from: derspiess on March 12, 2013, 02:26:08 PM
Quote from: Berkut on March 12, 2013, 02:21:45 PM
Quote from: derspiess on March 12, 2013, 01:42:36 PM
FFS, get over yourself, Berkut.

You seem a bit tense spicey.

Maybe.  But you're always tense.

See, that is just it - the reality is that I am NEVER tense.

I still don't really get why, but it is a consistent observation.

Probably just because I am a bit of a douchebag myself.

I disagree, douchebaggery doesnt become you.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Barrister

Quote from: 11B4V on March 12, 2013, 04:12:24 PM
Quote from: Berkut on March 12, 2013, 02:46:57 PM
Quote from: derspiess on March 12, 2013, 02:26:08 PM
Quote from: Berkut on March 12, 2013, 02:21:45 PM
Quote from: derspiess on March 12, 2013, 01:42:36 PM
FFS, get over yourself, Berkut.

You seem a bit tense spicey.

Maybe.  But you're always tense.

See, that is just it - the reality is that I am NEVER tense.

I still don't really get why, but it is a consistent observation.

Probably just because I am a bit of a douchebag myself.

I disagree, douchebaggery doesnt become you.

I disagree - when Berkut is on his game, he can be a very entertaining douchebag.  :)

His self-analysis is right - he is being a douchebag, but at least he is an amusing one.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

11B4V

I havent seen anything from him, that would label Berkut a douchebag on any level.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

DGuller

IMO, Berkut does come across as a strong Type A personality, with all the positives and negatives associated with it.

PDH

Can't we all get along?  The joke wasn't funny and Berk is a douche.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Eddie Teach

Berkut's main problem is his inability to let things rest. When he feels somebody's weaseled out on a particular point he'll keep harping on it long after everyone else has moved on.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

grumbler

Berkut only keeps going after the weaselers as long as they keep weaseling.  I do the same.  That's often the most fun part of any discussion!   :D

People like PW have only themselves to blame when they keep reading on in what has become essentially a two-person conversation, and then try to make themselves feel better by tossing in comments about how stupid it is for the weasel-hunter to keep hunting weasels.  I always enjoy the fury of posters like him, because the fury is so completely misplaced.  Berkut and I have the excuse that we are having fun, but Pete's only excuse for continuing to read and post is... well, actually, I have no idea why he does it.  Masochism, perhaps.  :hmm:
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Razgovory

Quote from: DGuller on March 12, 2013, 05:49:45 PM
IMO, Berkut does come across as a strong Type A personality, with all the positives and negatives associated with it.

Oooh, what's my personality grade?

"passively aggressive, or aggressively passive, which is right for you?"
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

DGuller

Quote from: Razgovory on March 12, 2013, 09:13:15 PM

C-.

11B4V

Quote from: DGuller on March 12, 2013, 10:03:11 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on March 12, 2013, 09:13:15 PM

C-.

:lol: here you go Raz. You been graded.

QuoteType C personality traits
Type C personalities love details and can spend a lot of time trying to find out how things work and this makes them very suitable for technical jobs. Type C are not assertive at all and they always suppress their own desires even if there is something that they dislike. The lack of assertiveness results in tremendous stress and sometimes in depression. Type Cs are very vulnerable to depression compared to type A and type B. To know more about type C personality read this article.

Type D personality traits
D stands for distressed, Type D's have a negative outlook towards life and are pessimistic. A small event that is not even noticed by type B can ruin type D's day.
Type D might become socially withdrawn as a result of fear of rejection even if they like to be around people. T

Type D's are famous for suppressing their emotions and this makes them the most vulnerable type to depression. In my book, The ultimate guide to getting over depression i said that one of the famous causes for depression is suppressing your emotions for long periods of time without venting them someway. To read more about the Type D personality check this link.

Razgovory

Who are you quoting?  Also there's not enough hit people with sticks in the description.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

11B4V

11B4V

Quote from: Razgovory on March 12, 2013, 10:43:05 PM
Also there's not enough hit people with sticks in the description.

That might be a psychosis or something. Kind of like grumbler's usual posts.

Razgovory

Quote from: 11B4V on March 12, 2013, 10:46:02 PM

Now that I got in spades.  Just last night I had the strange urge to cut open my chest so I could scrape the stress out.  True story. :)

11B4V

Quote from: Razgovory on March 12, 2013, 11:11:08 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on March 12, 2013, 10:46:02 PM

Now that I got in spades.  Just last night I had the strange urge to cut open my chest so I could scrape the stress out.  True story. :)

Go down to your local Korean Steam & Cream. They'll take care of that stress.