Dead fat chick gets hauled away on a tow truck

Started by Caliga, May 21, 2009, 07:36:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

Quote from: Caliga on May 21, 2009, 01:45:51 PM
Quote from: Berkut on May 21, 2009, 01:42:24 PM
I wonder about the really morbidly obese though - do they really understand all that they are missing?

I have to assume people like her are all either so mentally ill that they don't or can't think about things like that, or are so obsessed with food that nothing else concerns them, much like a heroin addict.

There's also those that get to be on TV shows, they all fit the same pattern. All realise they are missing something, their sole solution seems to be stomach surgery which they can't afford because all their money is being syphoned to feeding them 4 billions Calories a day.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Syt

Quote from: Caliga on May 21, 2009, 01:44:41 PM
Quote from: Malthus on May 21, 2009, 01:40:23 PM
But just think of how big her boobs probably were.  :P

When someone's EVERYTHING is huge, it really kinda diminishes the appeal.  Her arms were probably MUCH bigger than her boobs. :x

Maybe she was a 50 pound chick with 700 pound hooters, though.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Malthus

Quote from: Grey Fox on May 21, 2009, 01:48:26 PM
Quote from: Caliga on May 21, 2009, 01:45:51 PM
Quote from: Berkut on May 21, 2009, 01:42:24 PM
I wonder about the really morbidly obese though - do they really understand all that they are missing?

I have to assume people like her are all either so mentally ill that they don't or can't think about things like that, or are so obsessed with food that nothing else concerns them, much like a heroin addict.

There's also those that get to be on TV shows, they all fit the same pattern. All realise they are missing something, their sole solution seems to be stomach surgery which they can't afford because all their money is being syphoned to feeding them 4 billions Calories a day.

And what the fuck is up with making TV shows on the topic, anyway? There seems to be a whole trend of shows on the sad lives of the morbidly obese.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Savonarola

Quote from: Malthus on May 21, 2009, 02:12:31 PM
And what the fuck is up with making TV shows on the topic, anyway? There seems to be a whole trend of shows on the sad lives of the morbidly obese.

The pathetic lives of others are entertaining and make other people feel better about themselves.  That is one of the founding principles of American television.
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Berkut

Quote from: Savonarola on May 21, 2009, 02:21:43 PM

The pathetic lives of others are entertaining and make other people feel better about themselves.  That is one of the founding principles of American television humanity.

Fixed that for you.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Ed Anger

The pathetic lives of others are entertaining and make other people feel better about themselves.  That is one of the founding principles of American television.

I can't wait for Jon and Kate plus 8 comes on. Maybe Jon will murder his nag of a wife on TV.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Malthus

I guess even the most pathetic low life slacker can usually take comfort in the fact that he or she isn't a half ton of immobile blubber.  :lol:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Caliga

Maury Povich  = chubby chaser.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points