Dead fat chick gets hauled away on a tow truck

Started by Caliga, May 21, 2009, 07:36:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Quote from: garbon on May 21, 2009, 11:05:34 AM
Things would never have come to this had she and her loved ones treated her like a human being from the start.

Yeah, stuffing mountains of tater tots down someone's piehole (or letting them do it themselves) isn't a good start.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Syt

Quote from: derspiess on May 21, 2009, 11:15:55 AM
Things would never have come to this had she and her loved ones treated her like a human being from the start.

Yeah, stuffing mountains of tater tots down someone's piehole (or letting them do it themselves) isn't a good start.

I CAN QUIT EATING UNHEALTHY, GREASY FOOD ANY TIME I WANT  :mad:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

jimmy olsen

Tater tots are nasty
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Fireblade

Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 21, 2009, 11:23:07 AM

Tater tots are nasty

Fuck you spic, go eat your tamales and menudo

Caliga

Quote from: Fireblade on May 21, 2009, 01:07:02 PM

:huh:

I like tamales and menudo.  Am I a: spic  :(
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Berkut

Tater tots are quite possibly the ultimate way to prepare the potato.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Fireblade on May 21, 2009, 01:07:02 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 21, 2009, 11:23:07 AM

Tater tots are nasty

I don't really like Latin American food
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Berkut on May 21, 2009, 01:10:13 PM
Tater tots are quite possibly the ultimate way to prepare the potato.
The ULTIMATE way to prepare a potato.

1 Karma Chameleon point

Caliga

Tater skins :mmm:

Waffle House hash is better tho, tied with boardwalk fries for best ways to prepare taters. :punk:

Valmy

She clearly didn't care about human dignity when she put on 750+ pounds, so I fail to be that outraged by this.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Caliga

Quote from: Valmy on May 21, 2009, 01:29:26 PM
She clearly didn't care about human dignity when she put on 750+ pounds, so I fail to be that outraged by this.
:yes: I doubt she cared about much of anything that one can't eat.  :)

Malthus

Quote from: Caliga on May 21, 2009, 01:35:06 PM

But just think of how big her boobs probably were.  :P
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Berkut

Quote from: Caliga on May 21, 2009, 01:35:06 PM

Well, once she was dead I don't think she really cared about eating either.

If there is any human dignity involved in dead bodies, it is not the feelings of the dead person we are worried about.

I wonder about the really morbidly obese though - do they really understand all that they are missing?
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Caliga

Quote from: Malthus on May 21, 2009, 01:40:23 PM
But just think of how big her boobs probably were.  :P

When someone's EVERYTHING is huge, it really kinda diminishes the appeal.  Her arms were probably MUCH bigger than her boobs. :x

Caliga

Quote from: Berkut on May 21, 2009, 01:42:24 PM
I wonder about the really morbidly obese though - do they really understand all that they are missing?

I have to assume people like her are all either so mentally ill that they don't or can't think about things like that, or are so obsessed with food that nothing else concerns them, much like a heroin addict.