News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Norwegian Asylum Policy (attn Slargos)

Started by Viking, May 20, 2009, 04:18:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viking

Quote from: Mr.Penguin on May 20, 2009, 10:24:29 AM
Reminds me of the 90's here in Denmark, when the refugee administration refused to help Bosina refugees return to bosnia after the war had ended, becourse they risked a "loss of living standard", by going back and help rebuild their country... <_<

The norwegians paid them to go back, then 6 months later when the money ran out they returned to norway and re-applied for asylum.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Viking

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Mr.Penguin

Quote from: Viking on May 20, 2009, 11:14:09 AM
The norwegians paid them to go back, then 6 months later when the money ran out they returned to norway and re-applied for asylum.

We had that part too, we just told them from the start, if it doesnt work out you are wellcomme back, no need to re-apply...

Lets just say that so liberal-left wing politians had a dream that skilled Balkan refugees could cover our need for trained nurses and other medical personal. The problem was however that noone in denmark would recognize their diplomas or papers...

The funny thing was that many of the people who spoke positive about useing the skilled refugees, was from the very same institutions that rejected their diplomas and papers...
Real men drag their Guns into position

Spell check is for losers

Viking

The discussion about the Taliban has moved on to Osama bin Laden. Norway would extradite him IF the US agreed to refrain from using the death penalty. If the US refused, then Osama would get asylum as there is no place in the world he could be sent without peril.

The Brain

Quote from: Viking on May 22, 2009, 03:06:16 AM
The discussion about the Taliban has moved on to Osama bin Laden. Norway would extradite him IF the US agreed to refrain from using the death penalty. If the US refused, then Osama would get asylum as there is no place in the world he could be sent without peril.

How can one little country fail so much?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Viking

Quote from: The Brain on May 22, 2009, 03:51:23 AM
Quote from: Viking on May 22, 2009, 03:06:16 AM

How can one little country fail so much?

Aspiring to be like Sweden :contract:

Viking

Now the Foreigner Directorate is reporting that some of the afghani refugees are lying themselves a terrorist background for the purpose of staying in norway.