And we're back!

Main Menu

Music Legend Clive Davis Comes Out As Bisexual

Started by garbon, February 19, 2013, 09:18:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malthus

Quote from: garbon on February 19, 2013, 11:13:26 AM
Quote from: Malthus on February 19, 2013, 11:12:30 AM
For each pointless "gay/bi" thread launched by garbon, I get one free "Jew" thread.  :P

Can you tell me what constitutes a thread with a relevant point? I'm afraid I didn't get a copy of the rubric.

Evidently!  :D

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

garbon

Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 19, 2013, 11:17:37 AM
Quote from: garbon on February 19, 2013, 11:13:26 AM
Can you tell me what constitutes a thread with a relevant point? I'm afraid I didn't get a copy of the rubric.

One of two conditions must be met:

1. If it's just celebrity gossip, like this one, the principle must be someone the rest of us know and care about.

2. Alternatively, the story can contain some other issue of academic interest.

As I said, I didn't know that no one knew him. :weep:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: garbon on February 19, 2013, 11:21:17 AM

:console:  Everyone is allowed to make mistakes.

Just don't repeat this one.

Grey Fox

I want to add a point to that set of rules to.

While I know who Clive Davis, and Eugene of Savoy, is; POST A DAMN PICTURE.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

garbon

Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 19, 2013, 11:23:43 AM
Quote from: garbon on February 19, 2013, 11:21:17 AM

:console:  Everyone is allowed to make mistakes.

Just don't repeat this one.

Well I don't know. I mean now we know about Clive Davis so maybe I can post about him again. :D

Also, Francis apparently knows about Clive Davis so...<_<
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: Grey Fox on February 19, 2013, 11:23:45 AM
I want to add a point to that set of rules to.

While I know who Clive Davis, and Eugene of Savoy, is; POST A DAMN PICTURE.

sbr

Neil

Never heard of him.  Still, I feel bad for the guy.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

garbon

I think, Malthus, when one of us makes a pointless thread, the other gets to make an inextricably linked pointless thread. :D

Malthus

Quote from: garbon on February 19, 2013, 12:30:33 PM
I think, Malthus, when one of us makes a pointless thread, the other gets to make an inextricably linked pointless thread. :D

:D

:cheers:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Malthus

Quote from: Valmy on February 19, 2013, 01:06:46 PM
OMG Eugene of Savoy was bi?  :o

I dunno if he ever had much time for women ...  :hmm:

Some wag at the time called him: "Mars without Venus".  ;)

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Jacob

Quote from: garbon on February 19, 2013, 12:30:33 PM

Careful. You might save languish that way :cheers: