News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Cuba Remembers the Maine

Started by derspiess, February 15, 2013, 01:04:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Quote from: derspiess on February 15, 2013, 03:40:20 PM
Really?  Then what causes Canadians to puss out & sew Canadian flags on their backpacks when they're in Europe?

So they don't get reamed out about trading blood for oil and napalming VC villages.  That's a different issue than being unpleasant to be around.

CountDeMoney

Really?  Then what causes Canadians to puss out & sew Canadian flags on their backpacks when they're in Europe?

That's an old habit, from the days of making sure the hijackers don't shoot them in the head and dump them onto the tarmac.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Zanza on February 15, 2013, 03:39:04 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on February 15, 2013, 02:42:19 PM
I'd like to see it opened up, just to piss off Canuck and euro tourists who go there. Flood the area with Americans.
According to people that have been there, Cuba has already lost most of its quaint charm in recent years. From a European perspective, millions of Canadian tourists are not much different from American tourists.  :P

You really have to ask why we dont want to be mistaken for an American?

derspiess

Quote from: crazy canuck on February 15, 2013, 03:53:12 PM

You're either with us or you're against us  :mad:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

crazy canuck

Quote from: derspiess on February 15, 2013, 03:57:01 PM
Quote from: crazy canuck on February 15, 2013, 03:53:12 PM

You're either with us or you're against us  :mad:

Based on all the Americans I met during my back pack days who had Canadian flags, I would say we are more with you than we would like. :P

derspiess

Quote from: crazy canuck on February 15, 2013, 04:00:37 PM
Based on all the Americans I met during my back pack days who had Canadian flags, I would say we are more with you than we would like. :P

Names, please.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

crazy canuck

Quote from: derspiess on February 15, 2013, 04:06:16 PM
Quote from: crazy canuck on February 15, 2013, 04:00:37 PM

Names, please.

lol,

Locations are better.  Like the guys I met in Spain who were from the town of Manitoba, Saskatchewan. :D