News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Valentine's Day...

Started by Ed Anger, February 13, 2013, 09:27:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

C.C.R.

Quote from: Ed Anger on February 13, 2013, 01:15:52 PM
I ain't getting shit.fucking tax season.

I've been soooooo busy with work lately that Wifey & I haven't had Personal Time for shit lately.  And then there's the Unfinished Business with her friend.  I'd elaborate, but I just recently switched from Pabst to Hamm's and I've got more important issues to deal with right now...

:ccr

MadImmortalMan

Crazy cat ladies are crazy cat ladies for a reason. Best to avoid them.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

mongers

In celebration of Valentine's day I shall block two more annoying/nutty women on facebook.   :cool:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Darth Wagtaros

I'll get her Cards Against Humanity. I recommend everybody play it.
PDH!

Ed Anger

Spent 2 hours yesterday helping the twins with their Valentine cards for pre school. My Little Pony Cards. Also, pink frosted cupcakes. GET IT? PINKIE PIE CUPCAKES.

I don't know what circle of hell I was in but damn, my soul is scarred.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Phillip V

Josquius

Its not so bad here, all the pressure is on girls to cook some sort of sweet thing for you, no need for romance or any sillyness.
██████
██████
██████

Valmy

Quote from: Tyr on February 14, 2013, 08:59:42 AM
Its not so bad here, all the pressure is on girls to cook some sort of sweet thing for you, no need for romance or any sillyness.

Come on Tyr can't you feel the love? :wub:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

C.C.R.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Eddie Teach

The most inappropriate yet hilarious valentine of all time?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

sbr