News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Fallout New Vegas; what to do?

Started by Josquius, June 27, 2012, 02:41:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

The problem with DLCs is that they tend to play to the games weaknesses.  You certainly get your money's worth in time though.  Several of them feel like they take forever.  I'm not sure that's a good thing.  They are also buggy as hell and I had a lot of crashes.  The worst one is Dead Money which focuses on Stealth, and NPCs.  Neither of which are the game's strongpoints and they really don't work together well at all.  Another weakness is that several of them start with way to much exposition.  Some of Old World Blues is funny, but often goes on to long.  One bonus is that James Urbaniak plays one of the scientists which is funny.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

11B4V

Eh, I liked Lonesome Road, Honest hearts, and dead Money. Dont recall any crashes.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".