Polish archbishop: Civil unions are disgusting, Cicciolina was fit

Started by Martinus, February 08, 2013, 02:40:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Quote from: Grey Fox on February 08, 2013, 09:01:56 AM
That's my whole agenda, to stop adjudicating them.
Well that could never happen.  There's no social good in getting rid of alimony and the like.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Neil on February 08, 2013, 09:10:06 AM

Well that could never happen.  There's no social good in ... alimony and the like.

FYP.  Spouses can work too.
Experience bij!

PDH

I believe I am all for gay rights. Except for Mart.  He needs to be discriminated against.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ed Anger

Quote from: PDH on February 08, 2013, 09:33:15 PM
I believe I am all for gay rights. Except for Mart.  He needs to be discriminated against.

And have his Internet taken away and forced to live in Alabama.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

PDH

Quote from: Ed Anger on February 08, 2013, 09:41:57 PM

With a former SEAL sniper who is also a level 20 wizard.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Neil

Quote from: DontSayBanana on February 08, 2013, 09:26:08 PM
Quote from: Neil on February 08, 2013, 09:10:06 AM
Well that could never happen.  There's no social good in ... alimony and the like.
FYP.  Spouses can work too.
Sure they can.  In fact, the destruction of the Western economies has been based upon it.  Nevertheless, I think there's usually some level of value towards the support level of a non-working spouse who allows the working spouse to focus entirely on the development of their career.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ed Anger

Quote from: PDH on February 08, 2013, 09:46:30 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on February 08, 2013, 09:41:57 PM

With a former SEAL sniper who is also a level 20 wizard.

With tiny feet.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

PDH

-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: Grey Fox on February 08, 2013, 08:55:01 AM
He's right Civil unions :rolleyes: The State should get out of the Marriage business
funny, as marriage has been state-business since the advent of both marriage and state.