Huge Search for Ex-Officer in 3 California Killings

Started by jimmy olsen, February 07, 2013, 10:12:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Admiral Yi

derspiess

I'm late to the party.  Stupid bathtime.  Anyway, who do they think started the fire?
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 12, 2013, 07:25:24 PM
My money is on a very dead negro.

It will only embolden the asshats who support him, methinks.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Quote from: derspiess on February 12, 2013, 07:26:13 PM
I'm late to the party.  Stupid bathtime.  Anyway, who do they think started the fire?

Negro fried chicken
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Admiral Yi

garbon

Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 12, 2013, 07:34:11 PM
Quote from: derspiess on February 12, 2013, 07:26:53 PM
It will only embolden the asshats who support him, methinks.

He has supporters?  :huh:

And if he does, who cares about them? They are obviously batshit.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

DGuller

Sounds like Dorner went out the James Doakes way.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: DGuller on February 12, 2013, 07:52:27 PM
Sounds like Dorner went out the James Doakes way.

Yup.  Not much left of that cabin now.

DGuller

I guess Obama just breathed a sigh of relief.  California cops too, probably.

Tonitrus

After watching that press conference with the SB county rep...journalists asking stupid questions should be thrown into burning cabins.