News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you playing? (Redux)

Started by vinraith, March 13, 2009, 02:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

Yeah, I enjoy cramping up the difficulty without having to completely complete the previous one.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

FunkMonk

Yup, leveling a new toon is actually fun now that you can hit high-50s or 60 in just ONE playthrough instead of playing the whole game again four times (fuck you too jay wilson :bleeding:)
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Liep

So Starcraft 2 is free to play for me, at least the start of the campaign is anyway. It's pretty nice, sort of got a feeling of that rpg space game that I forgot the name of just now.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Syt

Picked up Panzer Corps, now that it is on Steam. Yes, it's Panzer General remade, which is absolutely fine. Too bad it doesn't have PzG 2's or People's General's beautifually painted maps. :(

Also, it's weird to hear the briefings read by the (German) voice of Xardas from the Gothic games. :P
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Tamas

Quote from: Syt on March 14, 2014, 09:10:13 AM
Picked up Panzer Corps, now that it is on Steam. Yes, it's Panzer General remade, which is absolutely fine. Too bad it doesn't have PzG 2's or People's General's beautifually painted maps. :(

Also, it's weird to hear the briefings read by the (German) voice of Xardas from the Gothic games. :P

I ended up buying the grand campaign pack for it back when it came out.  It's like 150 scenarios or so.

PDH

It would be better if there were a PG2 version.  Blitz moves, better air rules, some cool leader upgrades, etc.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

fhdz

I finally got around to getting an Xbox 360 controller for my PC. It makes Super Motherload go from :wub: to :wub: :wub: :wub:
and the horse you rode in on

Caliga

Quote from: fhdz on March 14, 2014, 07:41:40 PM
I finally got around to getting an Xbox 360 controller for my PC. It makes Super Motherload go from :wub: to :wub: :wub: :wub:
Yep, I have one and used it to play Sleeping Dogs. :cool:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

DontSayBanana

Controllers on PC are quite awesome- I especially love using my Hori gamepad, since it's got "secondary bumpers" alongside the regular face buttons that make it really well laid out for playing Genesis games.
Experience bij!

MadImmortalMan

Finally ran across my Star Wars Rebellion disc. Got it installed and fired up. Once C-3P0's briefing gets done I'll be rolling. :cool:
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Tamas

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on March 21, 2014, 01:13:17 PM
Finally ran across my Star Wars Rebellion disc. Got it installed and fired up. Once C-3P0's briefing gets done I'll be rolling. :cool:

I really liked that game :)

fhdz

Quote from: DontSayBanana on March 20, 2014, 10:20:13 AM

Controllers on PC are quite awesome- I especially love using my Hori gamepad, since it's got "secondary bumpers" alongside the regular face buttons that make it really well laid out for playing Genesis games.

I'm looking forward to hooking a Steam Machine up to my 55" Samsung TV and getting a couple of those Steam controllers...
and the horse you rode in on

The Brain

Played Monaco with 3 friends. Chaos.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Pedrito

Quote from: Tamas on March 21, 2014, 05:10:26 PM
Quote from: MadImmortalMan on March 21, 2014, 01:13:17 PM

I really liked that game :)
heh. It was fun.

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot: