News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you playing? (Redux)

Started by vinraith, March 13, 2009, 02:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agelastus

Despite my possession of Empire, I am currently screaming at the Thera mod for MTWII.

Mainly I am wondering why I am bothering to build any cavalry.
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

FunkMonk

Quote from: derspiess on March 17, 2009, 10:16:47 AM
Quote from: katmai on March 17, 2009, 08:51:37 AM

the biker gang one?

Was looking at that before the xbox went blurgh on me :p

Yeah.  I wasn't too excited about it at first but since I've played practically every GTA game going back to the very first one I felt like I had to download it.  After watching some of the gameplay videos, it looks like it may actually be fun.
Yeah that DLC does look pretty good. Unfortunately I don't feel like paying $100 for a Wireless Adapter so I can DL it.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Ed Anger

The Legends of Wrestlemania demo on the sexybox. I like beating up Hulk Hogan with Andre the Giant.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Vince

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 22, 2009, 04:47:52 PM
The Legends of Wrestlemania demo on the sexybox. I like beating up Hulk Hogan with Andre the Giant.

Does Hogan's character come with the ability to no-sell?

Ed Anger

Quote from: Vince on March 22, 2009, 05:59:50 PM

Does Hogan's character come with the ability to no-sell?

:D
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

BVN

Sid Meier's Pirates! at the moment for a change of pace...

Syt

Speaking of which, I'm rather impressed that The Undertaker has managed to be in the employ of Vince McMahon for over 20 years (and maintain Main Eventer status) without going batshit insane or starting down the popular road to substance abuse and an early death.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

derspiess

Finished Bioshock last week.  Was going to play through again to "save" all the little sisters but I found Godfather (aka Grand Theft Auto 1940s) at Kmart for the 360 for $5 so I'm playing that now. 

Also playing March Madness, the stripped-down version of NCAA Basketball 09 that only has the NCAA tourney.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

vinraith

Despite a growing pile of games I need to play (most of them gifts or things I found on sale) I still find myself splitting my time more-or-less exclusively between a game from 6 years ago (Rise of Nations: T&P) and a game from 2 years ago (Team Fortress 2). The former is particularly baffling, as I still can't fathom why no one has made an RTS this good in the past half decade.

Grallon

I need suggestions !  I would have loved for Paradox' Rome to be something else than the borefest it is...  I never could get into it - *I*  a lover of everything roman !

And WoW... pfff  whenever I log back in I get bored after 3 minutes

Is WAR better ?  Is LotR ?

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Grey Fox

Quote from: Grallon on March 23, 2009, 04:18:17 PM
I need suggestions !  I would have loved for Paradox' Rome to be something else than the borefest it is...  I never could get into it - *I*  a lover of everything roman !

And WoW... pfff  whenever I log back in I get bored after 3 minutes

Is WAR better ?  Is LotR ?

G.

Same game different emphasis & settings.

Try Eve.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Alatriste

I'm getting a lot of fun in Oblivion lately. After toying a bit with an imperial archer and a kajhit thief I am playing a true Orc warrior for my first really serious game.

[minor spoiler ahead]

You bet I didn't expect saving giant pet rats from a Mountain Lion would be my first mission in the Guild!

CountDeMoney

I have EVE.  There's no reason to play anything else.  Ever.

szmik

still Dark Crusade... and Soulstorm

I can't beat bloody Eldars with my full honour guard space marines :bleeding: in DC they have two 8 str provs bordering they stronghold, and I need to take one in order to attack it.

I hate RTS clickfest. :(
Quote from: Neil on September 23, 2011, 08:41:24 AM
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

Weatherman