News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you playing? (Redux)

Started by vinraith, March 13, 2009, 02:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

Pretty much the same. Taking a break for hunting season and getting my new reloading bench set up. Got some new Speer and Norma bullets to work up.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

KRonn

Quote from: 11B4V on October 13, 2011, 04:30:45 AM
Pretty much the same. Taking a break for hunting season and getting my new reloading bench set up. Got some new Speer and Norma bullets to work up.
I used to reload a lot, mainly shotgun but also some rifle ammo. Ammo for trap and skeet shooting, and also some for waterfowl hunting. Don't anymore though, and don't have the equipment anymore.

Syt

I'm waiting for Forza 4 to arrive. They've teamed up with Top Gear this time, and Jeremy introduces all of the ca. 500 cars. ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzwhDiGJuTs
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Ideologue

I wish my XBox hadn't died.  I really want to play some Halo again. :(
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Syt

Quote from: Syt on October 14, 2011, 12:23:25 AM
I'm waiting for Forza 4 to arrive. They've teamed up with Top Gear this time, and Jeremy introduces all of the ca. 500 cars. ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzwhDiGJuTs

Turns out he only introduces 24. Oh well. Still, fun game, though I've come to realize that I'm absolute rubbish in online races.  :Embarrass:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

DontSayBanana

Picked up Arkham City today.  So far, gameplay and graphics are very close to Arkham Asylum, but there're definitely some nice expansions involved. More incoming as I get further into the game.
Experience bij!

BuddhaRhubarb

Quote from: DontSayBanana on October 18, 2011, 08:12:41 PM
Picked up Arkham City today.  So far, gameplay and graphics are very close to Arkham Asylum, but there're definitely some nice expansions involved. More incoming as I get further into the game.

This commercials for this game make me want to buy a ps3. but I really don't "need" one. :p
:p

FunkMonk

Quote from: BuddhaRhubarb on October 21, 2011, 12:41:58 PM
Quote from: DontSayBanana on October 18, 2011, 08:12:41 PM

This commercials for this game make me want to buy a ps3. but I really don't "need" one. :p

I've played through about half the story mode for Arkham City. It's basically Arkham Asylum meets Assassin's Creed II. If that sounds right up your alley, go for it, or wait for the PC version with OMGZ-graphics that releases in November.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

sbr

I bought both MoO1 &2.  No way I will play a full game with both so which should I choose?

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

sbr

The MoO2 Quick Reference Chart has more pages and info than most modern manuals.

Tamas

Quote from: Syt on October 22, 2011, 11:53:03 AM
2, no contest.

if by "no contest" you mean the AI's level of resistance, you are correct.

Tamas

If it wasnt for BF3 (which I think will be totally awesome eventually, but right now is laggy as fuck for basically everyone), I would have been bored enough to buy Sword of the Stars 2 on it's launch day.

Well, either Steam released an early beta where even the Options menu is not working (this is the devs version) or they just produced one of the most epic rush-release failures of gaming history.

Syt

There's finally a decent workaround for Shogun 2 to work with nVidia optimus cards, so I may actually get to play this game after all with somewhat decent graphics instead of everything set to lowest. Till now it was only recognizing the internal card of the laptop. I only have this issue with Creative Assembly games where not even forcing the app to use the "good" card through the nVidia control center works. CA says it's a driver issue, nVidia basically ignore the issue.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Sophie Scholl

Pre-ordered The War in the North, the new Lord of the Rings game coming out.  Looks like it could be entertaining for a bit.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."