News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you playing? (Redux)

Started by vinraith, March 13, 2009, 02:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Quote from: Razgovory on August 19, 2011, 03:00:53 AM
I was playing Company of Heroes, but out of the blue the game decided I didn't have the CD in.  I was playing it on Steam!  It didn't have a CD!  Lousy son of a bitch.

Discovered the problem.  Server trouble.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

HisMajestyBOB

I've been having problems running L4D2. Apparently it now conflicts with Avast Antivirus, so I have to disable my AV to play it. <_<
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

BuddhaRhubarb

playing a hell of a lot of Angry Birds. I kind of like the free versions better though (esp. Rio) less tedious. If the actual paid version basic levels were the ones in the free game, I would not have bought it. tricky.
:p

11B4V

Loaded up FO3 GOTY ED. for the first time last night.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Josquius

Started Red Alert 3 for the first time.
Wow...that is...different. The sillyness is amped up to 11 but the gameplay is changed drastically too with the co-commanders and the like.
Its campy sillyness is kind of cool, feels very 90s yet very modern at the same time.
Though at the core it is a RTS thus flawed.

QuoteFinished Assassin's Creed Brotherhood yesterday. The game is excellent; even better than AC2. I eagerly await AC Revelations. 

I`ve STILL not finished the first one.
Will have to buy a gamepad next month and finally do so.
██████
██████
██████

Razgovory

Didn't care for Red Alert 3.  The Japanese faction was to anime.  Bleh.  I'm thinking of getting Scourage of War: Gettysburg.  Played the demo (which is only the tutorial!).  It has the ugly muddy maps and stiff sprites like a game from 2000.  It feels like I'm playing Myth or Medieval: Total War.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

11B4V

I've come to love the Combat SG and the Chinaman Auto rifle in FO3.

In FO:NV it was 10mm SMG w/compensator, Q35, and Gauss Rifle (Death Claws).
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

BuddhaRhubarb

:p

Tamas

World of Tanks and FM11

Someone will have to report how MP worthy the Space Marine game is.

Drakken

My gaming time is spread between World of Tanks, my WITP: AE PBEM with TheLoneGunman, and learning the ropes of War in the East.

Might add Sengoku when it comes out, and World War One when Tamas will announce that the new patch has become official.

Ideologue

Man, I'm not very good at Pac-Man.  My game falls apart at around Level 8, and the farthest I've ever gotten is Level 11, where as soon as you take a power pill the ghosts immediately start flashing, about to revert back to regular deadly status.  Shit's hard, and have no idea if ~60,000 is a remotely respectable score.  I mean, obviously I'm no Billy Mitchell.  No, another Billy Mitchell, the guy who got a perfect score.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

11B4V

FO3, Currently in the Town of Minefield, pillaging and blowing up mines with a hunting rifle.  :ph34r:

C.C.R.

FO3 was a blast.

I was about to go back to it after getting sick of FO:NV this past Spring when my HD got borked.  I was so bummed out from losing all of the mods that I DL'd & modded myself that I gave up both FO games (and playing games in general) for a couple of months.  After that I got back into New Vegas again, what with all of the DLCs coming out.  I'll probably keep milking that until Skyrim comes out in October.

But yeah, FO3 was a blast.  Using any mods at all, 11B4V?

Scipio

Deus Ex GOTY.  Also, Bastion (New Game Plus).  And Tidalis.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

11B4V

Quote from: C.C.R. on August 26, 2011, 07:51:40 PM
FO3 was a blast.

I was about to go back to it after getting sick of FO:NV this past Spring when my HD got borked.  I was so bummed out from losing all of the mods that I DL'd & modded myself that I gave up both FO games (and playing games in general) for a couple of months.  After that I got back into New Vegas again, what with all of the DLCs coming out.  I'll probably keep milking that until Skyrim comes out in October.

But yeah, FO3 was a blast.  Using any mods at all, 11B4V?
Xbox 360