Main Menu

What are you playing? (Redux)

Started by vinraith, March 13, 2009, 02:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C.C.R.

grumbler

Quote from: C.C.R. on August 26, 2011, 07:51:40 PM
FO3 was a blast.

I was about to go back to it after getting sick of FO:NV this past Spring when my HD got borked.  I was so bummed out from losing all of the mods that I DL'd & modded myself that I gave up both FO games (and playing games in general) for a couple of months.  After that I got back into New Vegas again, what with all of the DLCs coming out.  I'll probably keep milking that until Skyrim comes out in October.

But yeah, FO3 was a blast.  Using any mods at all, 11B4V?
Have you played the Quest for Heaven quest mods yet, CCR?

The first is only so-so, but the second and third (what there is of it) are excellent.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Scipio

Space Marine demo.

An excellent little action/squad tacker, with unstupid squad AI.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

PDH

Still playing War in the East - doing some testing now.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Scipio

What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

CountDeMoney

Just waiting for WH40K: Space Marine.

Ed Anger

I enjoyed the hell out of that demo. I can't wait to show my nephews the blood splatter.  :)

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Grey Fox

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 27, 2011, 05:27:30 PM
I enjoyed the hell out of that demo. I can't wait to show my nephews the blood splatter.  :)

It was pretty fun!
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Ideologue

84,490 in Pac-Man.  I will never do so good again, and it's not even that good.  I got to eat a pear, though, and see a key.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Habsburg

Netherlands EU2, really my worst showing evah. 
Don't know what went wrong, low income.

Started the 1522 game as England reloaded as Netherlands once they formed.
The starting War with Spain/Portugal was very costly and netted me only true Independence.
Usually get much more, think that's where it started.  And Brandenburg clings to Gelre.
All of India was already taken (no pure Dutch colonies.)
AI Portugal remains third in game income and Spain hasn't fallen apart.  Looks unlikely I'll get Malacca or Goa.

Still, I have my beloved Batavia-Sunda-Bandung-Palembang colony.  :wub:

It's 1650s and I'm thinking I'm not going to become my usual Super Dutch Empire.

HisMajestyBOB

I've still been playing CK:DV while reading Morris Bishop's The Middle Ages.
I'm also planning to start playing EU3:DW with the "Magna Mundi lite" mod, which basically removes all the really annoying things from MM.

Oh, and Roller Coaster Tycoon. So much fun.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Habbaku

Lots of positive reviews of Space Pirates and Zombies out there, including this one :

http://www.gameshark.com/reviews/3874/Space-Pirates-and-Zombies-Review.htm

Game's only $14.99 on Steam.  I'm giving it a shot.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Grey Fox

Quote from: Habbaku on September 02, 2011, 04:21:26 PM
Lots of positive reviews of Space Pirates and Zombies out there, including this one :

http://www.gameshark.com/reviews/3874/Space-Pirates-and-Zombies-Review.htm

Game's only $14.99 on Steam.  I'm giving it a shot.

I love it!
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Ed Anger

My Friends want me to get all those FFG Warhammer 40K RPG's to play online with them. I might as well make a text file of my moves:

Yell "Kill the <insert enemy name (Xeno, Heretic, Chaos scum)>"
Fire Bolter at enemy
Attack enemy with chainsword

And just copy and paste when needed.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive