And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you playing? (Redux)

Started by vinraith, March 13, 2009, 02:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vinraith

Quote from: fahdiz on April 21, 2009, 11:43:14 AM
Quote from: vinraith on April 19, 2009, 01:40:19 PM
10 days and 30+ hours into King's Bounty: The Legend. I'm enjoying it enormously, and am pleasantly surprised that I appear to have somewhere between half and 2/3 of the game left to go.

I should have bought it when it was 10 bucks. :(

It's a great game. I'm still at it, but the difficulty curve is starting to peak into what is technically known as the "holy shit" region.

Ed Anger

Orange box is 10 bucks on Steam.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

vinraith

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 24, 2009, 07:26:36 PM
Orange box is 10 bucks on Steam.

Which is insane, really. That's the best deal in gaming, trivially. Anyone that for some baffling reason still doesn't have the thing is practically obligated to buy it at that price. :D

As for me, I've been playing Left 4 Dead survival mode, Rise of Nations multiplayer, and am probably going to start a new Titan Quest game soon. Maybe some HOMM V too, we'll see.

Ed Anger

Fuck, now Matrix is having a 35% sale on some of their civil war games.

katmai

Eve Online and Football Manager 2009
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Iormlund

katmai

Quote from: Iormlund on April 26, 2009, 03:26:27 AM
But you don't know football!

:rolleyes: :mad:

Just because my record in the game backs you doesn't mean you have to rub it in!

Iormlund

Ed Anger

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 25, 2009, 06:01:40 PM

And I bought War between the States for 32. Silly me for purchasing a Matrix game.

Bleh.

szmik

I became addicted to W40KDoW: Dark Crusade multiplayer, even though I'm not good at it.  :huh:
Quote from: Neil on September 23, 2011, 08:41:24 AM
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

Iormlund

I'm crap at those games as well. I never actually played MP after DoW beta.

I liked Dow2 MP much more, by the way. If I had any intention of doing serious DoW MP I would buy DoW2.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 26, 2009, 05:16:43 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on April 25, 2009, 06:01:40 PM

And I bought War between the States for 32. Silly me for purchasing a Matrix game.

Bleh.

Okay, I gave it a bit more time, and I have upgraded the game to: mediocre

It handles cavalry better than AGEOD's game. No more Texas ranger spam.

katmai

So while waiting till July for the Champions MMO, I read up on new update to City Of Heros, where they added a mission generator/creator so users can make own custom missions/Boss/mobs...

Oh and also this

We want everyone to benefit from our anniversary, so from April 28th until 11:59pm EST on Sunday, May 3rd, all expired retail and trial accounts that are in good standing will be able to access the live servers. Now is the time to encourage everyone you know to patch up and jump into the game so that they can experience with you our anniversary events, the new Mission Architect system and more!

Hint Hint Fahdizzle, i want mah bubbles!

Also looking at you Teach (or whatever name you are now!) and hansmeister.

fhdz

Quote from: katmai on April 28, 2009, 12:44:47 AM
So while waiting till July for the Champions MMO, I read up on new update to City Of Heros, where they added a mission generator/creator so users can make own custom missions/Boss/mobs...

Oh and also this

We want everyone to benefit from our anniversary, so from April 28th until 11:59pm EST on Sunday, May 3rd, all expired retail and trial accounts that are in good standing will be able to access the live servers. Now is the time to encourage everyone you know to patch up and jump into the game so that they can experience with you our anniversary events, the new Mission Architect system and more!

Hint Hint Fahdizzle, i want mah bubbles!

Heh.  I really liked CoH; it's probably the second-best MMO I've played.  It was nice to be in demand, too. :D
and the horse you rode in on

DisturbedPervert

I bought Gal Civ 2 'Ultimate Edition' today.  I haven't played for a long time, and then only with Vanilla.  I don't remember what I'm doing.   :cry: