18 (21.4%)
As old as Jaron
3 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 83

Voting closed: March 07, 2013, 03:52:55 PM

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

I wasn't going for inventive, just aspirational. :)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ideologue

I choose Chinese hookers over French masonry.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

garbon

Yes but then you are known for being...aesthetically challenged.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Josephus

Quote from: The Larch on February 05, 2013, 06:27:50 PM
Quote from: Josephus on February 05, 2013, 06:20:34 PM

Actually surprised there's no one yet in the under 26 brackets...maybe they're still in school.

You were seriously expecting many youngsters? We've run out of them and there's no significant influx of new posters, I guess there'll be at most a couple of guys still in college. This has become a middle-aged forum.

Yeah...find it a bit surprising. I thought there were significantly more young uns. Not sure why. Maybe it's the bad taste in music in the music thread.  :P

Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Josquius

I think there's quite a lot of us who are in the second half of our 20s now. The under 25s got old.
██████
██████
██████

Fate

I just turned 26. I'm not sure when I started posting.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on February 05, 2013, 09:52:00 PM
Can we do better? Like dying under a crumbling estate in Normandy or the like?

Pretty ironic, since it took getting buried under something for him to score that property in Normandy in the first place.

Lettow77

I think I may be languish's youngest poster. I remember posting here my freshman year of high school, and I turned 23 last week.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Eddie Teach

Quote from: The Larch on February 05, 2013, 06:27:50 PM
I guess there'll be at most a couple of guys still in college.

Here. Not under 26 though.  :blush:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Tamas

Quote from: Ape on February 05, 2013, 05:17:40 PM
You guys are getting old....  :cool:

Thirteen years since registrating at the EU forums waiting for EU... in german  :lmfao:

I did that too  :D

Martinus

Still 35, but gonna enter the 36-40 bracket in November.  :Embarrass:

Martinus

Quote from: Tyr on February 05, 2013, 11:09:20 PM
I think there's quite a lot of us who are in the second half of our 20s now. The under 25s got old.

Actually, your group has been numerous but not the most numerous. My bracket (we started in late 20s and now are in mid-30s) is the biggest Languish demographic.

Pedrito

Quote from: Josephus on February 05, 2013, 10:31:19 PM
I thought there were significantly more young uns. Not sure why. Maybe it's the bad taste in music in the music thread.  :P

:D  I turned 40 at the end of 2012.

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Neil

We've been at this for 10 years now.  Of course we're older.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.