This just in : SCC maintains Quebec's civil law on unmarried couple

Started by Drakken, January 25, 2013, 10:05:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

CC, I disagree. Your statement is the nutty one while Drak's is totally sane.

Defend yours, defender.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

crazy canuck

Wow, you guys have a pretty low view of the judiciary.  Probably comes from living in a province with so much corruption. :P

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Drakken

Quote from: crazy canuck on January 25, 2013, 01:05:55 PM
Wow, you guys have a pretty low view of the judiciary.  Probably comes from living in a province with so much corruption. :P

Then I'll presume by your silence and refusal to answer the question, that you deny it. Fine, let's agree to disagree on this.

Things aside, being in the judiciary does not magically make the personal point of views and bias of the judges dissapear, and I've worked with enough lawyers and being interested enough with law school to know that. I just find it weird to see such a gender gap over this particular point, yet argue that gender has had no impact or influence at all on how the decision was split. We are a far cry from accusing the Justices of being gender-biased, and I'll have to read the dissident views to see.

Admiral Yi

Any pics of "Lola" floating around?  If the owner of the entire Cirque du Vagine picked her she must be (or have been) an insane hottie.

Drakken

Quote from: Admiral Yi on January 25, 2013, 01:34:17 PM
Any pics of "Lola" floating around?  If the owner of the entire Cirque du Vagine picked her she must be (or have been) an insane hottie.

Only from her back, for obvious reasons.

Neil

How could anyone not have a low opinion of the judiciary?  Gangsters and shamans, the lot of them.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Quote from: Admiral Yi on January 25, 2013, 01:34:17 PM
Google 'Claudia Barilla'
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Neil on January 25, 2013, 02:38:22 PM
Google 'Claudia Barilla'

Not really my type, but I can easily see how the trophy fuck market would value her look.