News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Bundeswehr boobs

Started by The Larch, January 23, 2013, 07:05:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Larch

Not the kind you're thinking about, you pervs. :P

http://germanherald.com/news/Germany_in_Focus/2013-01-21/2243/Bra-Gade_of_Guards

QuoteMale German Soldiers are Growing Breasts

An elite military Guards battalion is growing boobs because of the way they drill, a shock military medical report had revealed in Germany.

Dozens of soldiers in the Wachbataillon unit - which performs close drill displays at official events - are said to be stricken with a condition which stimulates male mammary glands.

Experts say the repeated slapping of the soldiers' heavy rifles in the same spot on the left side of their chests during drills has stimulated the glands to produce hormones, causing boobs to sprout on one side only.

The condition - called one sided gynecomastia - has been diagnosed in 74 per cent of battalion members who presented to army medics with concerns over the growths.

Director of plastic surgery at the military hospital in Berlin, Professor Bjorn Krapohl, confirmed: "There is a very significant link between the activity in the Guard Battalion and the development of the breast on the left side.

"They need to change the way they drill. The constant slamming of the rifles against the left hand side of the chest is clearly a significant factor," he added.

Official figures show that out of 211 male patients operated on for the condition, 35 were from the elite Wachbataillon.

Military brass have promised to research the condition and adapt the battalion's drills if necessary.

An army spokesman said: "The affected soldiers are being medically supervised and treated individually."

MadImmortalMan

So...there's an exercise you can do...that will make your boobs grow?

You realize this information can be monetized, right? Women everywhere will be buying rifles.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Larch

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on January 23, 2013, 07:08:53 PM

You realize this information can be monetized, right? Women everywhere will be buying rifles.

But be sure to make them hit the chest simetrically!  :lol:

The Larch

Quote from: garbon on January 23, 2013, 07:10:21 PM
Where are the pics?

Happy? Or do you want to check the medical tests?  :P

Josquius

Wait.....this sounds an awful lot like those ab machines you always see advertised- they smack you in your gut repeatedly to magic it away.....so....those machines actually make it bigger.

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on January 23, 2013, 07:08:53 PM

:lol:
I know!

██████
██████
██████

Caliga

This thread is: disappointing.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

I was hoping for some Ilsa, She-Wolf of the SS action. :perv:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Syt

Uhm, is there a non-tabloid source for this? Because I could find none, and even the tabloid sources seem C-rate.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

The Larch

Quote from: Syt on January 24, 2013, 12:41:22 AM
Uhm, is there a non-tabloid source for this? Because I could find none, and even the tabloid sources seem C-rate.

Don't know, but the medical article on it exists:

http://www.egms.de/static/de/journals/iprs/2012-1/iprs000003.shtml

derspiess

If it's true I feel bad for these soldiers.  But on the flip side, if we got women to do ambidextrous rifle drills like this (or I guess something that would produce a similar effect if you want to be boring) would their boobs get bigger?  If this does indeed "stimulate glands to produce hormones", it seems like a cheaper alternative to implants.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall