Arnold
13 (56.5%)
Sly
10 (43.5%)
Bruce
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

derspiess

Will Sasso's Seagal impersonation on MADTV was always great.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

jimmy olsen

Need shots of the biceps to compare, Arnold and Sly ain't famous for their faces.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

crazy canuck

Quote from: Maladict on January 18, 2013, 04:17:45 AM
Arnie. He looked and moved around like a geriatric in Expendables 2.
On a related note: give me back my 2 hrs and 10 euros  <_<

I had the misfortune of starting to watch that on the flight back from Australia. Thankfully I could change movies...

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

crazy canuck

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on January 18, 2013, 01:47:48 PM
Dunno what you were expecting then.

I was expecting an action movie.  What I got in the beginning was some decent Jet Li action, then he drops out of a plane and apparantly exists the movie - cut to the worst dialogue in the history of even action movies.  At which point the replacement movie was found.

Eddie Teach

If you're expecting an action movie, it delivers. If you're expecting decent dialogue, you probably didn't see the first one.  :hmm:

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: jimmy olsen on January 18, 2013, 12:26:43 PM
Need shots of the biceps to compare, Arnold and Sly ain't famous for their faces.

Depends on whether or not Arnold's had his bicep implants removed yet.  I know he got rid of his calf implants years ago.

lustindarkness

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 18, 2013, 02:17:49 PM

Depends on whether or not Arnold's had his bicep implants removed yet.  I know he got rid of his calf implants years ago.
Huh? I know I am mostly out of the loop in most things, but I had never heard that before. Bicep implants?
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

The Brain

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 18, 2013, 02:17:49 PM

Calf implants are so not hott.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: lustindarkness on January 18, 2013, 02:28:56 PM
Huh? I know I am mostly out of the loop in most things, but I had never heard that before. Bicep implants?

Been a rumor about him for years;  plastic implants placed under the muscle add definition.

http://bodybuildingimplants.com/bicep_implants/index.html

Shit's been around since the 70s, man.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on January 18, 2013, 02:11:26 PM
If you're expecting an action movie, it delivers. If you're expecting decent dialogue, you probably didn't see the first one.  :hmm:

An action movie should not make an attempt at dialogue  :P

merithyn

Quote from: crazy canuck on January 18, 2013, 02:47:08 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on January 18, 2013, 02:11:26 PM

An action movie should not make an attempt at dialogue  :P

Ahem. Die Hard? :contract:
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...