New Hope for Freedom

Started by Jacob, January 14, 2013, 03:46:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Quote from: Viking on January 14, 2013, 05:26:04 PM
Quote from: mongers on January 14, 2013, 04:46:33 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on January 14, 2013, 04:29:27 PM
So he's going Jonestown now?

Yes, I thought, "oh he's forming his own cult now".

I hope there's a reality show about this, should be hilarious watching all those librarytarians/teabaggers failing to agree on anything or give even an inch to each other, in their quest to build a rural/fairyland idyll.

Just my version of O'Sullivan's law in action. Any idealistic organization, movement or project will be taken over started by radicals.

FYP.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Tonitrus on January 14, 2013, 08:40:22 PM
Zombies and the 47%.

One and the same.  Haven't you seen "The Working Dead?" :P
Experience bij!

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Jacob on January 14, 2013, 03:46:06 PM
Apparently in the freedom loving community of the Citadel, it's mandatory to bear arms.

So much for freedom then.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 15, 2013, 03:34:05 PM

Kinda reminds me of the campy old-timey filler reels they use at the local drive-in theater: "TAKE YOUR FAMILY TO CHURCH EVERY SUNDAY.  REMEMBER TO USE YOUR FREEDOM TO WORSHIP AS YOU PLEASE." :lol:
Experience bij!

derspiess

Quote from: DontSayBanana on January 15, 2013, 04:21:12 PM
Kinda reminds me of the campy old-timey filler reels they use at the local drive-in theater: "TAKE YOUR FAMILY TO CHURCH EVERY SUNDAY.  REMEMBER TO USE YOUR FREEDOM TO WORSHIP AS YOU PLEASE." :lol:

:rolleyes:  It's not as if they were telling you *which* church to go to.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

crazy canuck

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 15, 2013, 03:34:05 PM
Quote from: Jacob on January 14, 2013, 03:46:06 PM
Apparently in the freedom loving community of the Citadel, it's mandatory to bear arms.

Its not like they are telling you which gun to carry around.  :rolleyes:

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall