News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Google Play

Started by Caliga, December 25, 2012, 11:28:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

I got a total of three gift cards for Google Play (and I have a Nexus tablet)... but there's so much shit on here I have no clue what to buy.  Help me out, people.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

mongers

Quote from: Caliga on December 25, 2012, 11:28:45 AM
I got a total of three gift cards for Google Play (and I have a Nexus tablet)... but there's so much shit on here I have no clue what to buy.  Help me out, people.

Buy yourself some Googles, when they're delivered have a play with them, I think that's the general idea.  :cool:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

garbon

Mongers sucks even on Christmas. :(
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

Music & movie selection is decent, but I'm guessing you're not looking for advice on that, specificially.

For paid apps, I'd suggest:
Documents to Go
Operation Barbarossa (Finnish dude who made this also has several other strategy games)
Rommel in Africa (they do some others as well)
Titanium Backup (full), but only if you're rooted
Swiftkey 3
Plants vs. Zombies
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall