News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Elemental: War of Magic

Started by JonasSalk, January 07, 2013, 11:32:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JonasSalk

Does anybody know if they ever patched/expansioned this game to be worth a shit after all, or should I skip it? It's pretty cheap these days.
Yuman

mongers

Quote from: JonasSalk on January 07, 2013, 11:32:36 AM
Does anybody know if they ever patched/expansioned this game to be worth a shit after all, or should I skip it? It's pretty cheap these days.

I don't know, but I remember hearing good things about it from Tamas; why not give it a try ?
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Tamas

sbr

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Razgovory

Great, now when I see a post by Tamas I'll think of that cat. :lol:
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Tamas

Darth Wagtaros

Tamas spent a lot of time boosting the game, he doesn't have much room for complaint.  I've heard that it is better, but not necessarily by much. Tamas, you play it frequently enough, what do you think?
PDH!

Tamas

you obviously didn't read the thread  :mad:

JonasSalk

Sounds like it still sucks. Lame. I had such high hopes for the game years ago when they announced it. I was hoping for a renewed and updated Master of Magic. I just read some stuff on RockPaperShotgun about the latest expansion and they say it sucks.  :(
Yuman