News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Merry Christmas 2012 !

Started by mongers, December 24, 2012, 07:51:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

So don't rob banks. Easy enough.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on December 24, 2012, 10:53:44 PM
Trying to get a wired 4-year old to sleep. Last year the Santa Tracker helped me get him to sleep. Now he's obsessed with looking at the map on Google's Santa Tracker.

Ugh, gotta be tough.

Tell him the last time Santa was delayed because a little boy wouldn't go to sleep, the Soviets almost shot him down in 1983.

dps

Just after midnight here now, so Merry Christmas everyone.

derspiess

Merry Christmas.

Tommy is still awake but somehow we've gotten him to stay in his room. Wife is almost done wrapping his presents. Thankfully Lola won't remember this one, cuz Tommy beat her by a 2:1 ratio. I just found too much cool shit for him that I also want to play with. NOW LET DAD HAVE A TURN WITH THAT RC T.34
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Barrister

Quote from: derspiess on December 25, 2012, 12:20:44 AM
Merry Christmas.

Tommy is still awake but somehow we've gotten him to stay in his room. Wife is almost done wrapping his presents. Thankfully Lola won't remember this one, cuz Tommy beat her by a 2:1 ratio. I just found too much cool shit for him that I also want to play with. NOW LET DAD HAVE A TURN WITH THAT RC T.34

We realized Andrew also got shafted - with all the hand-me-down toys from his big brother, not much left to buy him.  :blush:

Merry Christmas everyone!  Born is the King of Israel!
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

katmai

It is finally Dec 25th here, so Merry Xmas to you all, even the ones i don't like.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Syt

Happy Year End Solstice Festival of your choice! :P
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Ed Anger

FUCK THIS SHIT. IT IS 5:20 AM.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Agelastus

A somewhat belated (given the night owls above) MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of Languish. :bowler:
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

Liep

Merry Christmas, now let the This Year in Review Shows begin!
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

garbon

Merry Christmas, kids. We sang Felix Navidad in church last night. Kinda odd.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

lustindarkness

Nina got her own laptop, so now I have mine back.  :lol:

Gabo got some really nice Bose headphones, I can't wait for him to do something wrong so I can take 'em away for a day or two.  :D

Mara got another Pandora charm, so I should be able to play some Black Ops today without much fuss.  ;)

Merry Christmas bastards, retards, and assholes alike.  ^_^
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Habbaku

Quote from: katmai on December 24, 2012, 11:35:01 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on December 24, 2012, 11:03:37 PM
Quote from: Valmy on December 24, 2012, 10:29:28 PM
Merry Christmas all!  May you all get your Red Rider BB Guns this year.

You'll put your eye out.
yeah I don't want to end up like Paul A.

RIP
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

garbon

I'm glad kindle changed my post to Felix.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.