She wont take me back or even TALK to me, help!! (short story)

Started by Jas0nx420, May 17, 2009, 09:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jas0nx420

So theres this girl Victoria right.. that i'm like totally in love with, and have been for really almost 2 years now.  Anyways, we first met at work.. where we started talking and soon became really close friends.. I mean, close enough to the point where we would often even cuddle and sleep together(no sex).. after about a year of this I did something that in hindsight, probably wasn't the best idea.  I just couldn't control myself!  I basically spilled my guts and told her how I felt.  There was this sort of awkward feeling in the air.. and in not so few words- told me that she really only saw me as a friend.  OUCH.  I acted like it was ok no problem, but this really screwed my head up, and I noticed after I said that we were still real close but she began to distance herself a little.

So at this point im in this sort of paniced frenzy.  I start scouring the internet for advice or guidance.. and I came across this one website: http://www.dating.pcti-system.com .. Which is this online dating/attraction learning course type thing.  So long story short I wound up signing up for it... Much of the info, lessons, and things it teaches you didn't quite click or make sense to my logic at the time.  But after my amazing screw-up.. I was jus like fuck it, nothing much to lose.  So I started employing these methods.. And long story short.. this shit worked fucking INCREDIBLY.. I can't quite explain it, this girl just ate it all up.  All I can say.. at least for me, everything we think females want, or like, or what makes sense.. you can bet is almost the EXACT opposite.  It's incredible.  Women are really strange ill-logical creatures.. no offense to any girls out there.  Anyways, after a couple months of this going back and forth we eventually wound up in a relationship, and even had sex a couple times.. it was amazing and so surreal it all happened so fast... so onto my question-

I guess with my newfound "game" .. I got a little too ahead of myself and wound up meeting this girl off myspace and ended up having sex with her.. Then one day Vic was at my house and I left my myspace page open.. she went snooping and discovered EVERYTHING.. I don't even know what I was thinking when I decided to go off and do this.. but she confronted me, I was dumbfounded lost for words, she smacked me SO hard across my face, told me she hated me n never wanted to speak 2 me again.. then left.  I truly am sorry I could give a shit about this other girl.  For the past week I've been trying to contact her every day and shes COMPLETELY avoiding me.. it's driving me fucking insane.  I had everything I ever wanted and totally fucked it up .. Is there any way to turn this thing around?? =(  Help!

MadBurgerMaker

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Siege

This sounds like a comercial to promote whatever that link is.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Razgovory

I wish I was a spam bot.  What an exciting life they must lead.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: Jas0nx420 on May 17, 2009, 09:13:21 PMWomen are really strange ill-logical creatures.. no offense to any girls out there. 

Don't worry, there are no women on the internet. 

CountDeMoney

That's the longest advertisement for an embedded dating link I've seen.  Congrats.

DisturbedPervert

Not only is it long, but the advertisement ends with his girlfriend leaving him.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on May 17, 2009, 09:44:51 PM
Not only is it long, but the advertisement ends with his girlfriend leaving him.
What he needs is the VIP one on one counseling from dating. pcti-system.com.  Very competitively priced.

Grey Fox

eharmony.com is better then your puny site! Atleast that site as TV ads.

Yo marketing people, you suck.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 17, 2009, 09:50:13 PM
What he needs is the VIP one on one counseling from dating. pcti-system.com.  Very competitively priced.

He needs to hurry.  We all do, there's only 24 hours until 'the women' have the site taken down.   :(

Brazen