4-5
6+

katmai

Quote from: jimmy olsen on December 01, 2012, 08:58:55 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 01, 2012, 08:31:56 AM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on December 01, 2012, 05:40:22 AM
None.

I've never lost a scar contest though.

:lol:  I guess not.  You must've been the Quint of the pediatric ward.
Caliga almost threw up when he saw it.  :ph34r:
But he says he's so hardcore!
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Razgovory

Quote from: 11B4V on December 01, 2012, 04:01:12 PM
nuf said

What, your mother never told you that paying people hundreds of dollars to carve a "tribal" design into your skin wasn't a good investment?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

11B4V

Quote from: Razgovory on December 01, 2012, 07:06:54 PM
nuf said

What, your mother never told you that paying people businesses hundreds of dollars to carve a "tribal" design into your skin wasn't a good investment?

Nice try. Fixed it for you.

We support small business.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

merithyn

Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Neil on December 01, 2012, 02:32:28 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on December 01, 2012, 07:46:19 AM
I have no idea why Tattoos became so popular.
It's a sign of rebellion against proper society.  People with tattoos are trying to take pride in their low social status by rejecting conventional esthetics.  I always feel bad for a tattooed woman, as she has thrown away beauty in favour of tawdry availability.
Maybe 30 years ago. It's completely mainstream now.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

11B4V

Quote from: jimmy olsen on December 01, 2012, 07:49:18 PM
It's a sign of rebellion against proper society.  People with tattoos are trying to take pride in their low social status by rejecting conventional esthetics.  I always feel bad for a tattooed woman, as she has thrown away beauty in favour of tawdry availability.

You have to forgive Neal. He is...well... behind the times. Much like the GOP.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Neil

You're right.  Being trashy is mainstream now, as is whoreishness.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

11B4V

Quote from: Neil on December 01, 2012, 08:25:07 PM

That is why you will be old and alone.

Razgovory

Quote from: 11B4V on December 01, 2012, 07:16:03 PM
nuf said

What, your mother never told you that paying people businesses hundreds of dollars to carve a "tribal" design into your skin wasn't a good investment?

Meth is a local business as well.  Now that I think of it, the two do go together pretty well.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Neil

Quote from: 11B4V on December 01, 2012, 08:26:21 PM
Quote from: Neil on December 01, 2012, 08:25:07 PM
That is why you will be old and alone.
Probably not.  Men tend to predecease their wives.  Unless I actually do live forever.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

11B4V

Quote from: Razgovory on December 01, 2012, 08:31:32 PM
nuf said

Meth is a local business as well.  Now that I think of it, the two do go together pretty well.

Total ignorance on your part.

CountDeMoney

11B4V

Razgovory

Quote from: 11B4V on December 01, 2012, 08:45:11 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on December 01, 2012, 08:31:32 PM
nuf said

Total ignorance on your part.

I wouldn't doubt that a larger portion of meth users have tats then does the general population.  It's symptomatic of poor decision making.

mongers

I'm torn on this, just having a tat for it's own sake is a mistake, though I think one in a context and it's time is appropriate.

So if I'd joined the 'British Army', I'd have probably end up with one, unless it was as officer. Same could be said for the RN and sailors/fishermen. 

It seems most boxers now have them, which I think detracts from the sports and its theatre, can you imagine watching some of the classic 50s and 60s American heavy weight fights with the 'beauty' of their bodies ruined by tattoos ?

I can't help it, but most people I meet who have tattoos, I tend to make assumptions about, I try not to but I can creep in.   
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"