Previous topic - Next topic

How many Tats you got

2-3
4-5
6+

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

None.  Once broke up with a girl who defied me and got one.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

PRC

I have one.  It was done when I was 16 years old.  Regret may be to strong a word for how I feel about it as I don't really care enough to have it removed but if I did it all over again I wouldn't have gotten one.

merithyn

Quote from: derspiess on November 30, 2012, 07:59:50 PM

"Defied" you? :yeahright:

Sounds like an ideal situation for both of you. :)
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on November 30, 2012, 07:34:40 PM
Me= 6

Oldest was inked in 1984 and redone in 2004.

So what are they?  I'm thinking something like "COORS B4 WHORES".  Please tell me I'm wrong.  :D

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

merithyn

Quote from: Caliga on November 30, 2012, 08:08:38 PM
Quote from: merithyn on November 30, 2012, 07:56:05 PM
I had a design put there for the kids
:huh:

It wasn't called a "tramp stamp" when I got it in 1999. :P

I designed a symbol that represented the kids (including the one that died). The guy that did it messed it up.

Ed Anger

Now I feel bad for doing the EXIT ONLY joke.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

PDH

None.  The other day I wrote on the back of my hand with a sharpie by accident.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 30, 2012, 08:07:05 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on November 30, 2012, 07:34:40 PM
Me= 6

Oldest was inked in 1984 and redone in 2004.

So what are they?  I'm thinking something like "COORS B4 WHORES".  Please tell me I'm wrong.  :D

:lol: Dammit that a good one

Current (no writing)
Panther-  R. pectoral,
Dagger- Inside R. forearm,
Sword through rose and heart- L. upper arm
Small tribal- R. outside lower leg
Rose- R. shoulder blade
Stiletto w/vined rose- Length of the L. upper thigh. 
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

merithyn

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 30, 2012, 08:14:13 PM
Now I feel bad for doing the EXIT ONLY joke.

Ian was the reason I got it. I needed ... something physical to remember him by. The ex had made it clear that he didn't want to even discuss the baby, which left me kind of drifting on it.

The tat is a stylized celtic four-leaf clover (one leaf for each of the living kids with me as the stem, holding them all together) encircled (Ian, watching out for all of us).

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

derspiess

Quote from: merithyn on November 30, 2012, 08:06:50 PM
Quote from: derspiess on November 30, 2012, 07:59:50 PM

"Defied" you? :yeahright:

Sounds like an ideal situation for both of you. :)

She knew they disgusted me and we had sort of an agreement that she not get one.  When she finally did get one I took it as a "fuck you" gesture and realized it was time to end it.  Thing is she could never tell me why she thought it was a good idea to get one. 

This was our second breakup.  First one was after she told me she voted for Clinton in 1996 because Dole was "just too old" :rolleyes:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

PDH

Quote from: katmai on November 30, 2012, 08:19:56 PM
Zero.

You don't need 'em.  One raised eyebrow and people freak out and run into counters head first.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Grey Fox

Depending on how you count 2 or 6. I usually say 2.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.