Started by 11B4V, November 30, 2012, 07:34:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How many Tats you got

2-3
4-5
6+

Razgovory

Cause you spent money on it?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

I wish I had gotten this response in the spec forces thread.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

11B4V

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 02, 2012, 09:29:13 PM

:lol:

Ther you go.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Grey Fox

You should pay Raz, that was some quality rattling right there.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Grey Fox on December 02, 2012, 09:53:28 PM

You should pay Raz, that was some quality rattling right there.

Pay? It isn't that fun to troll.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Brazen

None. I can barely decide what shoes to wear in the morning, let alone what I want etched into my flesh for the rest of my life.

garbon

Quote from: Brazen on December 03, 2012, 05:20:05 AM
None. I can barely decide what shoes to wear in the morning, let alone what I want etched into my flesh for the rest of my life.

:yes:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Malthus

I always thought the best choice was "Leviticus 19:28".  ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

11B4V

Quote from: Malthus on December 03, 2012, 10:38:07 AM

Just had to go there... :rolleyes: :lol:

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Malthus on December 03, 2012, 10:38:07 AM

:lol:  Good one.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.