NFL Week 13: Dierdorf knows you didn't win Powerball, will say it all game long

Started by CountDeMoney, November 29, 2012, 07:20:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

RG3!  RG3!  RG3!  :)

Though Alfred Morris is pretty good to.  That was the biggest win of the year.  But now is the biggest game for the Skins: beat the Ravens and the path to playoffs is within their grasp...lose and they will need help.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Admiral Yi

I gotta say, based on his Baylor stats I thought RG3PO would be a little more of a pure passer.  He hasn't really impressed me much in the two games I've seen.

Valmy

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 04, 2012, 01:25:33 AM
I gotta say, based on his Baylor stats I thought RG3PO would be a little more of a pure passer.  He hasn't really impressed me much in the two games I've seen.

What was the other game?  I thought he had a good game throwing the ball but the game plan was to run it tonight.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on December 04, 2012, 12:52:42 AM

Though Alfred Morris is pretty good to.  That was the biggest win of the year.  But now is the biggest game for the Skins: beat the Ravens and the path to playoffs is within their grasp...lose and they will need help.

The brother needs to remember to duck on those read options, man.  He's not at Baylor playing Rice anymore.

CountDeMoney

Ugh.

QuoteRavens linebacker Terrell Suggs confirmed Monday night that he has a torn right biceps, but emphasized he is seeking a second opinion on the extent of the injury.

When asked if he would be able to play Sunday against the Washington Redskins, Suggs told The Baltimore Sun, "We'll see, maybe. Maybe not."

Suggs' status for the next couple of games remains uncertain after he suffered the injury against the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday, but Ravens coach John Harbaugh said earlier Monday he is "encouraged" that the injury is not long-term.

Suggs will be further evaluated to determine the severity of the injury.

"We don't know the extent of it," Harbaugh said. "We have an idea what it is. It needs to be evaluated as far as coming back and possibly playing this week or not. We just have to see where it is at and we should know by [Tuesday] or Wednesday what it is."

jimmy olsen

First team in history to have a rookie QB with 2000+ yards and rookie RB with 1000+ yards. If they stay healthy DC should have a great offense for years to come.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

dps

Quote from: jimmy olsen on December 04, 2012, 08:18:31 AM

First team in history to have a rookie QB with 2000+ yards and rookie RB with 1000+ yards. If they stay healthy DC should have a great offense for years to come.

For that to happen, though, as CdM pointed out, RG3 is gonna have to stop taking so many hits.

Neil

Otherwise, he ends up like Vick:  Bankrupt, broken down and vilified by retards for dogfighting.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Valmy

jimmy olsen

ESPN says there are 1,833 tickets on stub hub for the Texans-Pats game. Is that normal for there to be so many tickets for a game like that less than a week ahead of time. Seems like a lot. :unsure:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall