USA! USA! USA!

Started by Ed Anger, May 17, 2009, 09:08:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Quote from: Caliga on May 17, 2009, 10:30:55 AM
Quote from: Martinus on May 17, 2009, 10:24:42 AM
Quote from: Caliga on May 17, 2009, 10:23:34 AM
:huh:

Wow, when I was in Boy Scouts the Explorers never did stuff like this.  Then again, there weren't any gay Poles that would be annoyed by this to annoy back then.  :)
What about the Pope?

The Pope loves fascism.  :)
The old Pope didn't. :P

Slargos

Quote from: Martinus on May 17, 2009, 10:27:42 AM
Quote from: Slargos on May 17, 2009, 10:25:22 AMLike it or not, but it is up to the american people to decide who their enemies and friends are, and if they determine that their border needs to be policed it is up to them to do it.

What the fuck is that sentence supposed to mean?  :lol:

I mean are you so retarded, as to suggest that on Languish only Americans can criticize internal American policy, only Iranians can criticize Iran's internal policy and only Israelis can criticize the Israeli one?

Are you telling me now that you can't read?

You're saying they're training to protect themselves against "the wrong people" but it is not up to you to determine who they should defend themselves against since you are not American.

Criticise all you wish, but your categorization into "wrong" and "right" is as meaningless as your inane squeaking.

Edit: Wait. I get it. You believe democracy is obsolete and should be replaced by the benevolent rainbow rule of polish faggotry. While I can understand the sentiment, I don't think you have much support for this position and will probably have to enforce it with some pretty heavy firepower.

Slargos

How many divisions can polish faggotry field, btw?

Martinus

Quote from: Slargos on May 17, 2009, 10:37:07 AM
How many divisions can polish faggotry field, btw?
More than the Swedish expat failures selling kitchenettes in Norway while being forced to wear pink.

grumbler

Quote from: Martinus on May 17, 2009, 10:06:36 AM
Wait, did I get this right? America is training boyscouts to be child soldiers to kill illegal immigrants and pot growers?
Wait!  No, you ddn't get this right.
QuoteWow, when you think America Martinus is fucked up, they fucking tops it!
FYP for accuracy.  :rolleyes:
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

jimmy olsen

Wait, did I get this right? America is training boyscouts to be child soldiers to kill illegal immigrants and pot growers?

Wow, when you think America is fucked up, they fucking top it!
They're giving training to kids who want to be policemen when they graduate high school, way to overreact Marty.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Weatherman

Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 17, 2009, 10:46:33 AM

Wow, when you think America is fucked up, they fucking top it!
They're giving training to kids who want to be policemen when they graduate high school, way to overreact Marty.

It's what he does best.

Ed Anger

Well, I got the reaction I wanted from the fruit and feathered boa brigade.

I'm happy.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Ed Anger

PDH

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 17, 2009, 12:11:37 PM
4 more, and I'm an ace.
I think you made an ace of yourself long ago.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

vinraith

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on May 17, 2009, 10:17:32 AM
QuoteAn affiliate of the Boy Scouts of America is training young people to confront terrorism and border security.

What an in depth article. 

Oh, I have to sign up for more?  :rolleyes:

www.bugmenot.com

If you've got Firefox, you can just grab the plugin that does it automatically. There's no reason you should ever be seeing a registration screen for a newspaper site in this day and age.

As to the article itself, that's seriously fucked up.

Ed Anger

Oh the article asks for registration? Cool, that should piss off a certain person even more.

I just have to wait until he is on his 2nd case of pisswater beer to read the reaction.

Also: JEHOVAH.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Caliga on May 17, 2009, 10:23:34 AMWow, when I was in Boy Scouts the Explorers never did stuff like this.

Really?  It wasn't exactly like this, but I remember the Explorers doing much cooler stuff than what we were doing in Boy Scouts, including training like cops, etc.

garbon

Why is America so lovely? :wub:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.