Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ed Anger

Jacob

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 29, 2012, 05:43:09 PMHow insulting.  :mad:

Don't worry, if you work hard enough eventually people might think you're Canadian too :)

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Jacob

Quote from: Malthus on November 29, 2012, 05:56:30 PMOh, we Canadians have thick skins.  :D

Oh! You thought he meant to suggest it was an insult to Canadians that Katmai might be one?

Ed Anger

And here comes the Canadian jerkoff parade. Beeb and CC ain't far behind. Bailing out of this thread.

crazy canuck

I just want to know why Ed is now known as a candy dick

edit: I dont actually want to know.  I just find it amusing that he is.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Tonitrus on November 29, 2012, 11:30:26 AM
Quote from: Scipio on November 29, 2012, 08:36:56 AM
That is fucking ridiculous.  The public menacing charge I can understand, but honestly, the disorderly conduct charge is, well, fucking retarded.

Being the police officer's catch-all that it is, I'd have thought that 90% of the time disorderly conduct charges are fucking retarded.

Now, now.  That'll be enough of that.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: merithyn on November 29, 2012, 05:36:07 PM
Quote from: katmai on November 29, 2012, 05:31:12 PM
Anybody seen Ed today?

Couldn't possibly be Ed. The guy sounds far too active for him.

No shit.  Besides, Ed wouldn't have to pretend to be dragging his leg. OH SNAP :FACE:

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 29, 2012, 06:00:25 PM
And here comes the Canadian jerkoff parade. Beeb and CC ain't far behind.

:lol:  Righteous indignation + aboot = vomit

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.