Main Menu

Folders4Gmail

Started by Saladin, November 22, 2012, 09:10:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saladin

Has anyone tried out Folders4Gmail?
I'm a bit miffed that I can't organize my mail into folders so I was thinking
of downloading it.
"You'd be better served taxing your conscience for those who deserve your regret."

Vricklund

Never heard of it.

Couldn't you just use the tag functionality that's already there? That way it would also work with your android phone and so on.

Saladin

Quote from: Vricklund on November 23, 2012, 08:18:24 AM
Never heard of it.

Couldn't you just use the tag functionality that's already there? That way it would also work with your android phone and so on.

I want them to be moved from the main folder, I´ve tried to fiddle with the tags but I can't seem to make them invisible in the main folder.
"You'd be better served taxing your conscience for those who deserve your regret."

Liep

If you label a mail you can de-click the inbox label when reading the mail. Then it'll only be shown under the label and not in the main folder.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

garbon

Quote from: Liep on November 23, 2012, 09:18:22 AM
If you label a mail you can de-click the inbox label when reading the mail. Then it'll only be shown under the label and not in the main folder.

Easier is to label and then archive. I have lots of filters sorted that way so they skip inbox and only show up in label folders.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Liep

Quote from: garbon on November 23, 2012, 11:46:46 AM
Quote from: Liep on November 23, 2012, 09:18:22 AM

Easier is to label and then archive. I have lots of filters sorted that way so they skip inbox and only show up in label folders.
Ah yeah, much easier.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk