Gay rights protest in Moscow brutally pacified

Started by Martinus, May 16, 2009, 11:49:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Habbaku

It's good that they label them like that so we know who they are in public.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

DGuller

:lmfao: I never realized that mirroring "OMON" in Russian would make it "HOMO" in English.  I hope they don't have vans with one of those mirror labels on their hood.

Martinus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 16, 2009, 03:22:47 PM
Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on May 16, 2009, 03:07:15 PMHe's a fucking breeder!  Kill him! Offer him up to the ghost of Charles Nelson Riley!

You know, if faggots were less like Marty and garbon, and more like Paul Lynde and [Liberace, they'd probably be more widely accepted.
Closeted and sueing the shit out of anyone who says they are gay?  :huh:

Martinus

Quote from: Tonitrus on May 16, 2009, 07:47:27 PM
I don't think this can be called homophobic, as the Russian/Moscow police tend brutally break up all demonstrations with equal vigor.

Then you don't know shit about a situation of the LGBT movement in Russia. It is little better than in the Middle East.

Martinus

LMAO I love the comment from the kid who won Eurovision:

"Why did they (the Moscow police) spend all their energy stopping gays in Moscow when the biggest gay parade was here tonight?"

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Martinus on May 17, 2009, 12:34:55 AM
Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on May 16, 2009, 03:07:15 PMHe's a fucking breeder!  Kill him! Offer him up to the ghost of Charles Nelson Riley!

You know, if faggots were less like Marty and garbon, and more like Paul Lynde and [Liberace, they'd probably be more widely accepted.
Closeted and sueing the shit out of anyone who says they are gay?  :huh:

You're confusing Tom Cruise with Liberace.

Martinus

Uhm...

QuoteLiberace's fame in the U.S. was matched for a time in the UK. In 1956, an article in The Daily Mirror by veteran columnist Cassandra (William Connor) mentioned that Liberace was "...the summit of sex--the pinnacle of masculine, feminine, and neuter. Everything that he, she, and it can ever want... a deadly, winking, sniggering, snuggling, chromium-plated, scent-impregnated, luminous, quivering, giggling, fruit-flavoured, mincing, ice-covered heap of mother love," a description which did everything it could to imply he was homosexual without actually saying so. Liberace sued[44] the newspaper for libel, testifying in a London court that he was not a homosexual, and had never taken part in homosexual acts. He won the suit, partly on the basis of the term fruit-flavoured, which was held to impute homosexuality. The £8,000 ($22,400) damages he received from The Daily Mirror led Liberace to repeat his catchphrase. "I cried all the way to the bank!"[45] The catchphrase inspired the title of Crying All The Way To The Bank, a detailed report of the trial based on transcripts, court reports and interviews, by the former Daily Mirror journalist Revel Barker.
He fought and settled a similar case in the United States against Confidential. Rumors and gossip magazines frequently alleged behavior that strongly implied that he was a homosexual. A typical issue of Confidential in 1957 shouted, "Why Liberace's Theme Song Should Be 'Mad About the Boy!'"[46]
In 1982, Scott Thorson, Liberace's 24 year old bodyguard, driver, and alleged live-in boyfriend of some five years, sued the pianist for $113 million in palimony after an acrimonious split-up. Liberace continued to publicly deny that he was homosexual. In 1984, most of Thorson's claim was dismissed although he received a $95,000 settlement.[47] Later in the decade Thorson emerged as a pivotal witness in the prosecution of reputed gangster Eddie Nash in the 1981 quadruple murder of the Wonderland Gang.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberace

CountDeMoney

Yes, Marty, we know you have no sense of humor when it comes to your sister fags.

Slargos

You're a fountain of good news, Marty. Every morning, I wake up and log on to Languish to get my feel good story for the day, and you never fail to deliver.  :hug:

Neil

Quote from: Martinus on May 17, 2009, 12:36:03 AM
Quote from: Tonitrus on May 16, 2009, 07:47:27 PM
I don't think this can be called homophobic, as the Russian/Moscow police tend brutally break up all demonstrations with equal vigor.

Then you don't know shit about a situation of the LGBT movement in Russia. It is little better than in the Middle East.
The LGBTs have it coming.  Especially the Bs (who spread AIDS to regular people) and the Ts (who should just suck it up).  While I feel bad for the gays and lesbians who are persecuted around the world, it makes me feel better when I think of the fact that the only Slavic homo that I've known deserves to be thrown off a roof.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

garbon

You know, if faggots were less like Marty and garbon, and more like Paul Lynde and Liberace, they'd probably be more widely accepted.

Hey now. :angry:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.