News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The next Star Trek MMORPG: Another Epic Fail?

Started by CountDeMoney, May 16, 2009, 08:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: Barrister on January 27, 2010, 04:10:46 PM
Quote from: Alcibiades on January 27, 2010, 04:08:13 PM
Katmai start a Languish fleet then  :P

On a side note, pre-ordered yesterday from Amazon....when/how will I get my key?  Said two days, email?

I got my pre-order code (not the same as the retail code) almost immediately.  Since of course you can't actually use the pre-order code until Friday I wouldn't worry too much right now.

You'll get your release code on Tuesday (or in your physical box).

wasn't the pre-order code the same as the "open beta" code? (for those that got in OB via pre-orders)

Octavian

Preordered!

Got it for 29.99 £ as a download from a UK site.
If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Octavian

If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

Barrister

Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on January 28, 2010, 04:20:58 AM

On a side note, pre-ordered yesterday from Amazon....when/how will I get my key?  Said two days, email?

I got my pre-order code (not the same as the retail code) almost immediately.  Since of course you can't actually use the pre-order code until Friday I wouldn't worry too much right now.

wasn't the pre-order code the same as the "open beta" code? (for those that got in OB via pre-orders)

Yes, but I didn't want to call it that since others got into OB via other means.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: Barrister on January 28, 2010, 11:49:03 AM
Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on January 28, 2010, 04:20:58 AM

Yes, but I didn't want to call it that since others got into OB via other means.

true enough. anyways: my mail arrived too :)