News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Judges

Started by jimmy olsen, November 15, 2012, 05:30:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Razgovory on November 15, 2012, 07:25:45 PM
Do they even still print 2000AD?  It seems a little backward now that it's 2012AD.  I do kinda miss the days when you could put the number "2000", behind your product and make sound all futury.  Now it seems quaint.
It's not actually set in 2000 AD though.

Anyways, yes they do and Judge Dredd has actually been aging and going through character development in real time.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Martinus

Quote from: jimmy olsen on November 15, 2012, 05:30:14 PM
:lol:

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/establish-new-legal-system-motorcycle-riding-judges-who-serve-police-judge-jury-and-executioner-all/QS9sBWBc
QuoteWe petition the obama administration to:
Establish new legal system of motorcycle riding "Judges" who serve as police, judge, jury, and executioner all in one.

This is a petition to dissolve the current legal system and replace it with a single Hall of Justice, run by Judges; motorcycle-riding law officers who act as police, judge, jury, and executioner.
Created: Nov 13, 2012

I love that it has 5 times more signatures than the petition to allow federal recognition of gay marriage. :P

garbon

There is more than one of those.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

And besides these online petitions are mainly a vehicle for trolling.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?