News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Shoes only- wtf

Started by Josquius, May 15, 2009, 04:48:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Quote from: dps on May 15, 2009, 09:39:35 PM
When Tyr started posting about "shoes only" nightclubs, I thought he was talking about some kind of weird club where they didn't let you in unless you are naked except for shoes.
Yeah.

There actually such parties, btw. I heard from a friend.

Syt

Quote from: Martinus on May 16, 2009, 02:27:02 AM
I heard from a friend.

Well of course. You only know about no shoes clubs.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Martinus on May 16, 2009, 02:22:27 AM
Of course I suppose the kind of venues I go to, do not really have a problem with gang members or chavs coming en masse. Hell, all the queens would be all over the single straight scally lad that decided to came. :P

Why do you assume the gang members or chavs are straight?  :huh:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Martinus

Quote from: Syt on May 16, 2009, 02:30:35 AM
Quote from: Martinus on May 16, 2009, 02:27:02 AM
I heard from a friend.

Well of course. You only know about no shoes clubs.
Actually, a guy dressed in nothing but sport shoes is extremely hot to any foot fetishist. Just sayin'.  :P

Martinus

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on May 16, 2009, 02:31:29 AM
Quote from: Martinus on May 16, 2009, 02:22:27 AM
Of course I suppose the kind of venues I go to, do not really have a problem with gang members or chavs coming en masse. Hell, all the queens would be all over the single straight scally lad that decided to came. :P

Why do you assume the gang members or chavs are straight?  :huh:

I was joking. Yes, we have guys dressed like this coming to gay clubs, and they are gay. However, since most gay guys have a hard-on for "bad boy" types, it's never a problem really. In fact there is an entire big "sneaker sex" fetish scene, involving chav-like outfits, jeans or tracksuits, baseball caps, and sneaker shoes. Even I have an outfit like this for special occasions - I wouldn't be caught dead wearing that otherwise, though. :P