News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Secession petitions filed in 20 states

Started by garbon, November 12, 2012, 02:49:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scipio

The title is only true for a given value of the words "petition," "secession," and "filed."

But carry on driving traffic, Yahoo!, shitbird of the internet.  Crap on, you crazy diamond.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

garbon

Quote from: Scipio on November 12, 2012, 07:19:46 PM
The title is only true for a given value of the words "petition," "secession," and "filed."

But carry on driving traffic, Yahoo!, shitbird of the internet.  Crap on, you crazy diamond.

:mellow:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

dps

MadBurgerMaker

25,000 seems really low for a response from the White House. 

Ed Anger

This shit will be food for Martim style douchebaggery. BTW, I'm still waiting for Oklahoma's independence and forcible Cajun resturant closings.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Razgovory

I found this today,  http://patriotpost.us/perspective/15428

QuoteAnd speaking of election maps, nice lines for secession (Colorado, New Mexico and Virginia, you can join us). In 1860 our nation was divided much along the lines of division we see today. The irony is that then, the conflict was, ostensibly, over those enslaved on rural agricultural plantations. Now the assault on Liberty is led by those enslaved on urban government plantations. I recall these words from fellow Tennessean Nathan Bedford Forrest on the Second War for Independence (as it was known in the South): "I loved the old government. I loved the old Constitution. I do not hate it; I am opposing now only the radical revolutionists who are trying to destroy it."

Squee!

I was genuinely tempted to respond to this bullshit, but as a jobless lunatic I thought it was beneath me.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Lettow77

It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Grinning_Colossus

Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

MadImmortalMan

"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers